PDA

View Full Version : feeling itchy-could I have lymphoma?

scaredpt
02-11-17, 16:10
I just started a few days ago to feel really itchy all over. I know this is a symptom of things like lymphoma. What is the probability that the itching is caused by something like that? It's weird bc it's like an all over itch.

Ellient
02-11-17, 16:19
How do you get from itchy skin to lymphoma? Stay off google

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
02-11-17, 16:21
Stroke to lymphoma in a day? PT... All I can say at this point is I truly hope you feel better soon. I have physical issues and pain 24/7 but my mind is strong. I truly cannot imagine struggling with the mental torment you're putting yourself through :(

Positive thoughts

swajj
03-11-17, 07:45
Yeah you need to do something about getting help from a mental health professional. You are headed down a dark tunnel. You should also be very selective about what threads you read here.

Duchesskitty
03-11-17, 14:33
Have you changed your washing powder, soap etc? Could be something as simple as that!

beasty340
03-11-17, 15:06
Buy some lotion and apply it to the itchy areas once a day. It is November, the air is drying out, and so is your skin.

raizorpoke
03-11-17, 16:38
Do you have a large, immoveable, painless lump anywhere your lymph nodes should be? Because you would certainly have that before any symptomes like itchyness jump up.