PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Tension Headaches with other problems

Cruxis
03-11-17, 01:16
Hello, I've had a constant headache since last Friday, at its worst it feels like a ring around my head and at its best, it's still throbbing on my forehead. I've also had acid reflux and a lack of appetite since the headaches began, it's like I can barely get down food and I'm nauseous the whole way. I've been through 2 urgent care doctors, 2 ER visits which gave me a steroid shot that if I have my way I'll never do ever again and a general practitioner who told me that it's likely a tension headache. The pain never stops and pain medication does nothing for it, I'm going to a neurologist at the end of the month if this doesn't stop although I'm going to try for sooner. Is there a light at the end of this tunnel, every doctor that checks me out says it's just a tension headache but with it being this persistent I'm not so sure. It's even messing with my love of food, which makes me doubly sad since I love to eat. Can someone help me out with this or recommend a direction to go off of, I'd love to feel like my normal self again.