PDA

View Full Version : Still not feeling right

shinney
17-06-07, 19:33
I have been advised by my dr to stop eatting wheat for a while and then interdue it to see if it helped with the way i was feeling.

I had bad headacres, pins and needles, joint pain, neck pain, feeling nasura all the time, and tireness.

Any way, i havent eatten wheat for 2 weeks now, most of the syptoms have gone, no more really bad headacres, But i still have bad pains in my joints and still very tired. when i wake up in the morning, it feels like i have run miles, my ankles, knees and legs acre. I have no energy, if i could i would stay in bed for days i would. never feels like i have a good nite sleep. dont feel freshed. I find it hard to keep up with my toddler and just want to lay on the settee. If i try to do the house work, i feel really tired. Just havent got the get up and go.

I dont exercise, apart from running after the kids, brought a yugo dvd, nearly killed me just watching it. I would love to walk to school, but then panic that i havent got my car there if i need to get home. Does any one know where to start on the exercise , I hate feeling tired all the time, and its not fair on my kids. would excercies help me from feeling so tired.

Magpie
18-06-07, 10:33
Hi Shinney, I think exercise probably would help. If you're not keen on leaving the house then there are a number of things you could try, maybe another DVD that's more up your street - what about one of these ones that are like a combination of aerobics and dancing? You could start off just doing a little bit and build up.

There are also computer games where you use a dance mat and have to perform dance steps, these are designed to start out for beginners and move up levels as you get better, plus trying to beat your last score is a good motivator!

If that kind of thing isn't for you, you can get hula hoops, mini trampolines and skipping ropes for adults, all of which are good exercise and quite good fun as well!

Incidentally, I assume your doctor has given you blood tests to rule out any possible conditions that might be causing your tiredness and aches? If not, it might be good to ask for some.

Anyway, hope you continue getting better!