PDA

View Full Version : Greatdane

Greatdane
17-06-07, 23:10
Hi all I suffre from Panic attacks, high anxiety, and Intrusive toughts and sometimes images. I will start to talk about my experiences in the hope of meeting others with my same experience. Lately I am obsessing about feeling watched and I feel uncomfortable in spaces with lots of people. Or I hate having my windows open as i feel someone is watching me. i know no one is but it feels this way. And i get high anxiety and think do i have schizophrenia???

will write more tomorrow. Time 4 bed now.

groovygranny
18-06-07, 00:08
Hello Greatdane,:welcome:to you!

You're not alone, you're among friends here!

We all help and support each other!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

manmoor
18-06-07, 09:32
Hi Greatdane,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
18-06-07, 12:21
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

funky chick
18-06-07, 13:27
Hi Greatdane and welcome you will find this site friendly and helpful hope you feel better soon love Gail xxxx:hugs:

Ellen70
18-06-07, 13:31
Hi Dane, welcome to NMP. The symptoms you list are common to people who live in a high state of anxety or how have other medical conditions. Sometimes I hear the doorbell ring or hear someone call my name and it is scarey but thankfully the anti psychotic drug I am on rids me of those problems.

Do keep on posting, a lot of people will relate to what you experience.

Eibhlin

zena
18-06-07, 14:39
Hi Great Dane.
Just to say hi. Don't post much but have found this site very useful.
Hopefully you will to.
Sending you hugs for now.

Lindalou64
18-06-07, 15:55
hello greatdane,
welcome,you will find lots of support and info here wish ya the best,....lindax

Southern_Belle
18-06-07, 16:52
Hi GreatDane,

Welcome to NMP. You will find alot of people who feel like you do. There is also tons of support and information here.

Laura

nomorepanic
18-06-07, 20:13
Greatdane

Welccome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

honeybee3939
18-06-07, 21:17
Hi Greatdane

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Greatdane
20-06-07, 22:59
thank you all for the warm welcome. its nice to be among people like me makes me feel not alone and relives some distress.

GD