PDA

View Full Version : Been doing so well now a set back

emmalj0
03-11-17, 20:23
Iv not been Dr's for months last time was may about a movable lump I have on my rib under the skin where my bra sits. Iv had nearly 5 years now. Some days feels bigger than others. Iv felt my anxiety creeping back in over the last few weeks worrying over everything, not sleeping etc. I went to see g.p today he said yes is a lump but it's a cm in size and he could remove but as small he might miss it. I started asking does he know for sure it's benign, usual answer no one knows for sure till taken out but as not showing signs of being malignant he's sure Il b OK. He said to go bk in 4 weeks if it's changed he will remove for me but I know will be the same. I can't go back to how I was before but it's on my mind constantly again I keep checking it prodding it maybe I should just pester for it to be removed? Any advice please I'm convinced it's bad news

Fishmanpa
03-11-17, 20:28
Somehow, some way, you've got to put it away. It's NOT cancer. You'd be dead by now if it was (.) period. If it's causing you discomfort (physically or mentally), then yes, just have it removed. IMO, you won't rest at all until it's gone.

Positive thoughts

emmalj0
03-11-17, 21:13
Il have to see what he says in 4 weeks time. Thank you for your reply. I don't want to go back to that place of being miserable