PDA

View Full Version : Weird Passing Out Feeling Shortly After Waking Up

Trbfan
04-11-17, 13:06
I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this specific problem. Its something I've had go on..maybe even for 4-5 years. This doesnt happen all the time, Or even most nights. Its almost always when im suddenly awoken after I've been asleep less than 3 hours, like I just was by my cat vomiting about 75-90 minutes after I had fallen asleep.

Basically I get out of bed kinda quickly and I will feel ok at first, but over the course of 2-3 minutes, I'll start feelng shaky, heart will start beating hard, head might start feeling funny, and it slowly gets worse, and it seems like once I lay back down for a couple minutes will get to that to stop, and once its happened once it wont happen again that "sleep period" I guess.

I ask because I just had it, and I was wondering if anyone else experiences this..like I said its nowhere near a new thing for me, but I guess its always been low on the list of priorities when it came to health anxiety. Just had it happen, when I woke up to my cat vomiting, basically almost on my bed, and I had to immediately wake up, and go clean it up, which took a couple minutes which left me with this feeling coming on.

idk if it helps figuring this out, but im 26, no other known health issues other than a PFO which all doctors I've been too have said its nothing, and will never cause me a symptom. Everything as recently as July is totally normal according to doctors.