PDA

View Full Version : Tingling in Fingers

golddustgirl1000
05-11-17, 19:50
For the past week or so, I have noticed on and off tingling/pins sensation in the tips of my fingers... mostly in my pointer and middle fingers, and the left pinky...

I have no other symptoms, and they are usually more present when my hands are raised up... or on a computer.

I'm also a photographer so I noticed them all day yesterday when I was shooting a wedding to..

I also get random sensations of sharp/single prick pains in my hands and once in a while in my foot...

Trying not to worry that it could be something really bad.. and hope maybe its just a pinched nerve. I go to a chiropractor regularly for help with costochondritis, I don't usually let him adjust my neck though... freaks me out. so I'm wondering if maybe something is pressing on something?

Again.. trying not to worry.. but its hard not too,and I feel like that could be making it worse...:doh:

emmegee
06-11-17, 00:06
I started getting this about 5 years ago. I was scared and convinced I had MS. Long story short... I don't. Never got to the bottom of it, but I chalked it up to aging (just hit 40), poor circulation, small veins and bending at joints for extended periods. Since then, I go through periods where it bothers me, and then periods where it doesn't and don't notice it too much.