PDA

View Full Version : trouble accepting I have anxiety

cristine
06-11-17, 07:29
Hi , wondering how other people feel?- I still have trouble in accepting that I have anxiety ! -I was having panic attacks and sometimes I get globus I was on pregabalin but have completely come off it (nearly a year now!)I do have other symptoms but my major one (excluding the PA) is tiredness -not because of a lack of sleep though !! -I have no trouble getting to sleep and even when I wake apx 2-3 am I can usually get back to sleep !-in the morning yhough I still feel tired and have to force myself to get up( yawn:shrug:)
Most people with anxiety it seems have the problem of not sleeping or being able to get to sleep ? Any thoughts or similar experience :unsure:

So how many sleep alot ?and how many have trouble sleeping?

ana
06-11-17, 09:29
I have no trouble sleeping at all. Rarely, I'll find it difficult to fall asleep, but generally, I don't experience any issues. I've been suffering from panic attacks for 17 years now, for reference sake. :)

MyNameIsTerry
07-11-17, 02:06
I ticked option 2 but 1-3 I've all had at some point.

What I can say is rare though is "option lol" :biggrin:

Fishmanpa
07-11-17, 12:56
Sleeping habits aside, you are posting on an anxiety forum :shrug:

Positive thoughts

cristine
13-11-17, 07:00
Sleeping habits aside, you are posting on an anxiety forum :shrug:

Positive thoughts

Thanks that's real helpful:shades:

den42
13-11-17, 07:24
I can fall asleep ok as I do a relaxation app when I go to bed, I just have to be up before my hubby goes to work, but I do find anxiety is exhausting in itself xx

Bleet
15-11-17, 20:24
Generally no problem sleeping, tend to wake early morning but go back off again after a bathroom visit. I wake up tired and go to bed tired, you are not alone with that and anxiety can well (and does with me) cause it

Fishmanpa
15-11-17, 21:32

READ THIS (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms#Insomnia_or_waking_up_ill_in_the_middle_o f_the_night_jolting_awake_bad_or_crazy_dreams)

Positive thoughts

KK77
15-11-17, 22:35

:roflmao:

I voted for a No 2 - which I think most people here will opt for - as this is an anxiety forum after all :shades: