PDA

View Full Version : Swollen Supraclavicular Lymph Node?

firecracker777
06-11-17, 18:24
A few weeks ago I noticed a bump on my elbow. Seemed small and squishy so I tried to ignore it. But yesterday I was feeling around my neck and I felt a ball roll near my collarbone. So I googled it and found out there a lymph nodes there. But of course, it seems like when these swell its usually not a good sign. Says it can be cancer from the lungs or GI tract. I have been having a lot of issues with what I believe are hemorrhoids for a few years now so this has me super concerned. The lump moves if you push it around but it seems a lot firmer than the one on my elbow. I am not sure if that is because it is pressing against the bone or if it is actually that hard. I will say the lump isn't always easy to find and I have to push it towards the bone to get a good feel of it. It can be felt without doing that but not as easily. I cant really tell the size. No bigger than a marble at least.

I am trying to drink some things to help detox myself in case maybe I just need to cleanse a little. I have to schedule a Dr. appt for a yearly check up anyway. I just need to bring myself to do it. I have gained weight and just feel incredibly out of shape and I am a little afraid of what I will hear when I go.

Fishmanpa
06-11-17, 18:29
If you have to feel around for a node, it's not swollen.

Positive thoughts

firecracker777
07-11-17, 18:05
If you have to feel around for a node, it's not swollen.

Positive thoughts

Thats what I keep telling myself! I called the doctor for an appointment for an annual checkup and I will just bring it up then. Trying to get myself to stop probing at it now!

firecracker777
17-11-17, 16:58
Ughh I can still feel this stupid lump. If i slide my hand across the area I can feel it but not as easily if I press downward. My doctor appointment isn't until the end of December. I was doing good for awhile and now I'm back to worrying :( I've been having mid back pain as well that I wrote off as sitting at a desk all day but now I wonder if they go together.