PDA

View Full Version : Air trapped in throat feeling

LavenderRain
07-11-17, 06:59
So I woke up around 2am this morning feeling like I could hardly breathe but I was so tired I fell back to sleep.. Woke up again around 3am feeling like there was a big air bubble stuck in my throat and I couldn't get it to go away no matter what I did.. When I drank water it felt like it built up in my throat and took forever to go down.. I took some cold medicine because my nose was kinda stuffy and I thought maybe there was mucus down there.. I tried to go back to sleep but I was flipping out.. It has continued on all day and I am terrified to try and go to bed in a few hours.. Sometimes I get a gurgling sensation in my chest and burp a little bit but then the bubble feeling comes right back.. I took some antacid tablets, I have been trying to force myself to burp but its still there.. I am able to breathe, eat and drink generally fine but I still get the sensation that fluids are taking forever to drain down my throat.. I just increased my dose of prozac from 20mg to 40mg about 3 days ago and I'm worried it could be an allergic reaction of some kind or serotonin syndrome.. I also had an encounter with a bat in late September that caused me to need rabies shots just in case and now I'm terrified that it is my throat muscles spasming and and I'm going to die of rabies.. I'm so scared. Does anyone know what this is??

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

I have also been EXTREMELY nauseas since I upped my dosage.. I feel awful..

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

Now I've got dark red dry snot in my nose.. I'm so scared

LavenderRain
07-11-17, 23:00
Anyone??