PDA

View Full Version : Ingrowing toenail removal tomorrow freaking out now feeling awful

gordie1
07-11-17, 16:10
Hi there
I am due to have an ingrowing toenail removed tomorrow and I have heard horror stories from friends about the injection. I am really freaking out I take diazepam regulary 3 times a week for 21 years 5mg. Right now I am feeling sick, heartburn, back ache, trembling hands cold sweats. 22 hours still to go. Anyone here had this done? Any idea how to relax because I cant go on like this.

Fishmanpa
07-11-17, 16:12
Hi there
I am due to have an ingrowing toenail removed tomorrow and I have heard horror stories from friends about the injection. I am really freaking out I take diazepam regulary 3 times a week for 21 years 5mg. Right now I am feeling sick, heartburn, back ache, trembling hands cold sweats. 22 hours still to go. Anyone here had this done? Any idea how to relax because I cant go on like this.

It's no different than a shot at the dentist. Just the initial stick and all will be fine :)

Positive thoughts

gordie1
07-11-17, 16:20
thanks for that. I have had a fair few injections at the dentists and I dont feel them too bad.

Fishmanpa
07-11-17, 16:25
Right! AND... just like the dentist, once the numbness kicks in, you won't feel a thing :) They'll give you some pain meds for later.

Positive thoughts

nomorepanic
07-11-17, 18:04
I replied on your other thread about this