PDA

View Full Version : Newbieeeee

Eleven011
07-11-17, 17:23
Hey folks, I’m Pamie, have had health anxiety, social anxiety and panic disorder for about 10 years now, used to be able to handle it, but recently (mainly last two days), it’s been almost constant.

I also have the bother of having, IBS, Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder and Fibromyalgia, which doesn’t help me much :weep:

venusbluejeans
07-11-17, 17:29
Hiya Eleven011 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

higherlove
07-11-17, 22:15
Hey Pamie,

I’m new here too, I’ve only recently been diagnosed with general anxiety disorder which mostly relates to my previous jobs and also driving but I’ve been feeling this way for at least 4 years:shrug:

I personally find it easier to talk to people I don’t know in real life about anxiety, feelings and struggles. So basically I’m just trying to say if you feel like you need to talk to someone feel free to message me at anytime, even if it’s just to say hello.

Emily

Eleven011
09-11-17, 11:56
Thanks guys.
After having 5 years of controlled anxiety, it's return has knocked me a little. I'm trying to be normal as possible, but alas, it gets in the way sometimes.