PDA

View Full Version : Di

ja
18-06-07, 19:58
Hello
My name is Di - I am in my early forties and suffered a nervous breakdon approximately ten years ago - it was unfortunate that I had only been married to my husband three months and the months and years that followed were extremly challenging. Prior to the breakdown I had been a generally positive, happy go lucky person with a very good sense of humour and a love of laughter. The years that followed have helped restore my confidence but I am sadly going through rather a sad time and feeling a bit wobbly again.

nomorepanic
18-06-07, 20:16
Hi Di

Welccome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some fab people here and gets loads of support and advice.

PUGLETMUM
18-06-07, 20:59
hello di,

sorry you are wobbly, i think youll find coming on here will do you the world of good!

it has helped me and many others to know we are not alone

all the best to you emma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

honeybee3939
18-06-07, 21:13
Hi Di

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice and support and make new friends also.

Hugs
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Nibbles
18-06-07, 21:23
Hi Di and :welcome:

Sorry to hear you're going through a wobbly patch and hope you feel better soon. The support, advice and friendship on this site will really help you get back on the right track.

Take care,

Lindalou64
18-06-07, 21:35
Hello Di,
Welcome,Im sure you will find lots of support and info here I wish ya the best.......Linda

Southern_Belle
18-06-07, 22:23
Hi Di,

Welcome to NMP. There are many here who feel exactly like you do. You will find the support you need.

Laura

manmoor
19-06-07, 07:07
Hi Di,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

SANDYJANE
19-06-07, 10:14
Hi and big warm welcome

love sandyjane xxx

summer1
19-06-07, 17:20
Hey there,
We all have our wobbly moments, some more than others, you'll get some good advice here! x

groovygranny
19-06-07, 20:10
Hello Di, :welcome: to you!

Don't worry, you're among friends who also wobble a bit !

Plenty of help and support here!

:hugs:

:flowers:

ja
19-06-07, 20:26
Thanks for all your messages - this is all rather new to me and I think its great thast such sites exist. `

funky chick
19-06-07, 23:37
Hi and welcome Di im sure you will find lot of help and support on here hope you feel better soon take care love Gail xxxx:hugs: