PDA

View Full Version : Cold that won’t go away...

Rey1989
08-11-17, 16:14
Hey guys,

I’ve had a cold now for about 3 weeks now...

It started a month ago or so, started developing cold symptoms and then i got a full blown cold. Then i started to feel better, but then again last monday i got hit with another one, and its been 10 days now and im still feeling like crap! Im stsrting to worry about my inmune system not being able to fight whatever virus ive got...

I went to my gp a few days ago and just told me to get an inhaler to help me with my cough...

Is it just a cold or could it be something else? Can a cold last 3 weeks like this? I ask because in 28 years ive never had a cold this bad...

Thanks!

Rey

Fishmanpa
08-11-17, 16:19
Takes a week to catch a cold, a week to have it and a week to get rid of it.

Just a saying but it's spot on and sometimes it lingers longer.

Positive thoughts

Rey1989
08-11-17, 16:27
Thanks Fishmanpa!

But would that indicate a weak inmune system? Eveybody around me is coming down with a cold but mine seems to be the worse! Any recommendations as to what to do/take to fight a bug this bad? Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Rey

Ellient
08-11-17, 16:51
Are you from the UK? The weather is horrible and knocking everyone's immune system, so technically when your immune system is busy fighting one cold and you come into contact with another one, you are going to get another one, I've had a cold on and off now for a month. It just won't shift and I'm sure I've got a new one, it is horrible.

Try taking some day nurse and maybe a glass of orange juice for vitamins and rest up, hope you feel better soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rey1989
08-11-17, 17:09
Are you from the UK? The weather is horrible and knocking everyone's immune system, so technically when your immune system is busy fighting one cold and you come into contact with another one, you are going to get another one, I've had a cold on and off now for a month. It just won't shift and I'm sure I've got a new one, it is horrible.

Try taking some day nurse and maybe a glass of orange juice for vitamins and rest up, hope you feel better soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi thanks!

I’m actually in Canada, its starting to get really cold so of course that doesnt help!