PDA

View Full Version : Skin rash or bruise? What is this? 😣

daisy4001
09-11-17, 13:08
https://image.ibb.co/nEtPdG/20171109_191827.jpg

So for three days now, I've had this rash (?) idk thing on my upper right thigh and I honestly don't know what it is.

I've provided a picture but I would also like to describe it as what I have observed in person.

So up close, it looks like some scattered small patches. But they are flat. And the color ranges from faint red to tan or just a little bit darker than my skin. It doesn't itch at all and there are no bumps. The area around the patches just feels a bit tender.

The rash (?) didn't change color nor did it spread or anything as I kept observing it. Even until now.

I kept searching for answers in google but I haven't found anything similar to what I have on my right leg.

Does anyone have an idea? Does it look like a bruise? (Coughs I'm having HA over leuk**ia right now and checking for bruises isn't my cup of tea either) I'm scared what this is.

Lately, I've been feeling so anxious, my anxiety levels are high, and my school is giving me further stress. AHHH. LIFE IS SO HARD.

swgrl09
09-11-17, 13:17
It's honestly hard for me to see it. But here's what I do with my HA. I give it 2 weeks unless I am out of control losing it. If, in 2 weeks, it is still there or I am still worried, I go to the doctor. If I am too anxious to wait 2 weeks I will call my doctor but most of the time I am able to push it to the 2 weeks and I realize it has either gone away or I am seeing things more logically.

I have had a lot of weird marks on my skin that have freaked me out over the years. I developed a "birth mark" in my teens so it wasn't really a birth mark but covered my back and that was benign. Everything has been.

What are you doing for your anxiety?

daisy4001
09-11-17, 13:22
It's honestly hard for me to see it. But here's what I do with my HA. I give it 2 weeks unless I am out of control losing it. If, in 2 weeks, it is still there or I am still worried, I go to the doctor. If I am too anxious to wait 2 weeks I will call my doctor but most of the time I am able to push it to the 2 weeks and I realize it has either gone away or I am seeing things more logically.

I have had a lot of weird marks on my skin that have freaked me out over the years. I developed a "birth mark" in my teens so it wasn't really a birth mark but covered my back and that was benign. Everything has been.

What are you doing for your anxiety?

I'm still worried about what's been happening on my right thigh. :( But hopefully, like what you said, it's gonna fade within 2 weeks. Although I still don't know what it really is. Do you have an idea?

As for my anxiety, well, I'm terrible at managing it.