PDA

View Full Version : Shortness of Breath

trinidad101
09-11-17, 17:53
Ive been doing fine since the start of the year with the whole ha situation but recently I noticed im way bloated every morning when I wake. I look like I could be 3 months pregnant. Mind you I am lactose intolerant and have been having milks, cheese and butter regular, the bloating didn't bother me a lot but now I feel like I could hardly breathe. Sometimes when I have to burp I feel like im forcing for it to come out. I have to pat my chest or bend over just for it to come out. I don't know what to anymore. My birthday is coming up soon I'll be 22 if I make it there, to scared to be excited.

-- My doctor did tell me I had acid reflux one time. Also when I burp it tastes weird or sometimes I can taste the food I ate earlier. ugh

Fishmanpa
09-11-17, 17:57
Mind you I am lactose intolerant and have been having milks, cheese and butter regular...

Ummmm :lac: :)

Positive thoughts

trinidad101
09-11-17, 18:01
I know that's bad but it seems like everything my family cooks always has some kind of dairy product. When im not thinking about it, its not as bad. I just started back working out recently hopefully that's will help also.