PDA

View Full Version : Extreme muscle fatigue for over a year now all muscles tremble/feel weak on using..

TimetoTurn
09-11-17, 20:39
Hi all,
I haven't been on here in ages, but after dealing with this muscle fatigue for over a year now I thought it was time to go back to the dr (which I did last week)
And also wanted to come back here and just run it past the people who I know understand..
I've suffered with anxiety for years, but after I had my baby (who will be 3 in December) I never recovered my strength back. I had a very stressful first year of virtually no full nights of sleep and had a lot of baby-anxiety to add to it, I first got muscle weakness feeling when she was about 5 months, but I could push through it somehow. So I kept going, somehow.
Then, about a year ago my muscle weakness went to a whole new level, my muscle groups all started trembling an requiring extra energy for all exertion. It seemed to quickly spread to all my muscle groups and to this day my body feels exhausted, all exertion makes my body work super hard (especially things like standing up from sitting or worse-squatting) I get out of breath easily and my heart beats too hard if I attempt much in the way of actual exercise. My body will tremor if I lean on my elbow, or even just turning over in bed. It just seems like my nervous system has done something haywire with my muscles. Question -has anybody had anything like this in the long term? (and did it get any better, if so how? I am reluctant to restart meds as I don't want to be on them forever and now have med anxiety!)
I should add that since a year ago I have have an EMG/nerve conduction studies, a whole plethora of blood tests and a 24 hr holter at the beginning of 2017 -all came back fine (except slightly low vit D and calc which was corrected)

Thanks so much for reading my essay!