PDA

View Full Version : Hes back....

candie
19-06-07, 12:09
Hi everybody,
just a quick update...my hubby is back.I called him on sunday after feeling i just couldnt take anymore,it was driving me nuts....
He was very pleased to hear from me and said he'd missed me like crazy and would love to come home to sort things out.He said he was going to call me and come home on monday anyway...so maybe if i'd have left it just one more day...?
We've had a good talk and realized we dont want to be without each other so hopefully we'll be ok now.:)

I would just like to say a heartfelt thankyou to all of you who took the time to send me replies and hugs,it helped me put a lot of things into perspective and helped a lot.I dont know what id do without all of you!!:hugs:

Love to you all and thankyou...Candie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yorkylover
19-06-07, 12:33
Thats fantastic news Candie,hope all goes well for you.:yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

Lindalou64
19-06-07, 12:52
thats great candie.i wish you much happiness :)
Linda xx

honeybee3939
19-06-07, 19:08
Hi Candie

So pleased to here your good news, hope everything works out for you.:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

kazzie
19-06-07, 19:45
GREAT NEWS CANDIE:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Zek
19-06-07, 21:55
That is fantastic news Candie, I'm thrilled for you and that things are looking up.

Iam troubled though with this.

'He was very pleased to hear from me and said he'd missed me like crazy and would love to come home to sort things out.He said he was going to call me and come home on monday anyway...so maybe if i'd have left it just one more day...?'

I can see where you are coming from here but would leaving it for him to comeback to you. Rather than admitting to yourself like you did, that you couldn't take anymore and try and resolve things. I do applaud you for what you did but I would look at myself and wonder if scoring points would have made me feel any better.

Now is the time for you to get back what was lost and remember to be honest to yourself as much as you need to be honest with your husband.

So glad you and your husband are back together. I wish you happiness.
:hugs: :yesyes:

stargazer
19-06-07, 22:56
I am sooo:hugs: