PDA

View Full Version : Hollyweird Mess

Noivous
11-11-17, 14:45
This thread has to be started. Everyday there's a new charge against someone. Look up Heather Unruh son. And now Richard Dreyfus. Seems Bill Cosby wasn't alone. :ohmy:

Fishmanpa
11-11-17, 15:49
It's everywhere Novious. It's not just Hollywood. Anywhere where there are powerful influential men, there is abuse of that power in many forms.

I believe Hollywood is just the tip of the iceberg.

Positive thoughts

Noivous
11-11-17, 18:39
That's true FMP. It's everywhere no doubt. But some places hold a special place in the world of debauchery and decadence...Sodom, Gomorrah, Hollywood...

Plus it's absolutely nothing new in Tinsel Town...been going on since the first director said..."Action!"

It's just the absolute hypocrisy of many of those being outed right now. To be honest though I don't believe all the accusers either.

Let's face it we men are sexually driven animals...like any other male of another specie...the difference being we human males have a greater capacity for reason and decency...most of us anyway.

N.

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

Btw...great to see you out here. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope all is well.

KK77
11-11-17, 19:07
Where there is power there will be corruption, old bean. Hollywood is full of egos bursting at the seams, so no wonder it is one of myriad epicentres of immorality and abuse.

As Shakespeare wrote...

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...

Noivous
11-11-17, 20:39
Where there is power there will be corruption, old bean. Hollywood is full of egos bursting at the seams, so no wonder it is one of myriad epicentres of immorality and abuse.

As Shakespeare wrote...

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...

Wise words KK.

And plays WITH many parts:winks:

Hollow
11-11-17, 22:24
Hollywood is full of satanists, they're followers of Kaballah which is ancient black magic. This is a smokescreen, if the real scandal comes out, it will destroy the entertainment industry.

http://whale.to/c/allthedevils.jpgl

Noivous
11-11-17, 22:54
I see old Anton LaVey in there, Hollow. An evil lot there for sure...not sure about a couple of them though.

MyNameIsTerry
12-11-17, 02:19
Can you sssmmmmeeeeellllllllll what the Rock's cooking??? Apparently it's souls on toast :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 02:19 ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 ----------

Didn't Rose McGowan get a bit of a panning for defending a director convicted of child sexual assault/rape whilst she was getting in the middle of this current scandal?

Dustin Hoffman was on the front of one of our papers not long ago. It must have been Mrs Robinson's influence :whistles:

Noivous
12-11-17, 14:57
Good point Terry my man...Rose McGowan...who?

I don't for one second put these so called Hollywood starlets above the fray. They are all in the toilet...both men and women...or at least a very high percentage of them. It's where they live. It's what they do. They preach to us rabble through their movies music and tv shows...and oh yeah their oh so sanctimonious public service announcements. Give me a break.

N.

Buster70
12-11-17, 19:22
We've had it over here for some time the worst being jimmy saville for Christ's sake he didn't even stop when they were dead molesting corpses , it does smack of trial by media , no evidence needed just say it happened and if they are famous enough the media jump on it and you are up sh&t creak , they seem to want to tar all men with the same brush we are all groping perverts , have you ever walked through a bunch of women on a hen night or seen what they are like with a male stripper ? , not all men are rapists and not all women are angels ( ducks for cover ) :D
Not related noivous but I'm hiding out down the coast again it's all but closed down, cold , windy and raining, only the mad and brave still here , I go in a little shop and see some cushions that are on offer and not knowing what they are think they will look ok in my camper van , I go to the counter to pay and the chap in front has the same bargain cushions , turns out he's American in a small English seaside town and the cushions ( see pic ) are the Texas lone star flag , maybe he was home sick or he came a long way for bargain , it's a funny small world .:)

MyNameIsTerry
13-11-17, 02:25
Love the dog pics, Buster! :yesyes:

Where's the cowboy hat? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:25 ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 ----------

Good point Terry my man...Rose McGowan...who?

I don't for one second put these so called Hollywood starlets above the fray. They are all in the toilet...both men and women...or at least a very high percentage of them. It's where they live. It's what they do. They preach to us rabble through their movies music and tv shows...and oh yeah their oh so sanctimonious public service announcements. Give me a break.

N.

Rose McGowan was talking about abuse in the recent scandal and got called out over her support of a convicted child sex offender. :unsure:

Yes, I think there are legitimate cases due to the power of men (and women) in high level exec positions. But I'm not daft enough to think some of these were "leg overs for leg ups" too and it's a bandwagon to try to get some free press or make themselves look cleaner to those around them who may know the rumours about them.

I also don't buy the likes of Streep's level being unable to take a stance. They are not powerful women. People will side with them. They have expensive lawyers to dig around for dirt & ensure their careers aren't blocked and considering the level of dirt, that's hardly going to stop anyone other than the nobodies who can be stamped on. I think some of these sat back and let it go on rather than do something, that's not something I have much respect for either.

As for virtue signalling celebs getting involved in politics, the environment, etc I wish they would stay out of it as they are no better informed than anyone else so shouldn't be campaigning with their fan bases (entitled to own opinions though, but not endless Tweeting about politics doing the sneering they do). I tend to laugh about them over the environment, their carbon footprints will be a lot bigger than ours :whistles:

Noivous
24-11-17, 17:48
We've had it over here for some time the worst being jimmy saville for Christ's sake he didn't even stop when they were dead molesting corpses , it does smack of trial by media , no evidence needed just say it happened and if they are famous enough the media jump on it and you are up sh&t creak , they seem to want to tar all men with the same brush we are all groping perverts , have you ever walked through a bunch of women on a hen night or seen what they are like with a male stripper ? , not all men are rapists and not all women are angels ( ducks for cover ) :D
Not related noivous but I'm hiding out down the coast again it's all but closed down, cold , windy and raining, only the mad and brave still here , I go in a little shop and see some cushions that are on offer and not knowing what they are think they will look ok in my camper van , I go to the counter to pay and the chap in front has the same bargain cushions , turns out he's American in a small English seaside town and the cushions ( see pic ) are the Texas lone star flag , maybe he was home sick or he came a long way for bargain , it's a funny small world .:)

Hahaha! That is classic, Terry. Sorry for the slow response friend, I just got back from Florida myself. Is that your dog? Maybe not he looks like an American to me lol. Where is "down the coast" for you? I know Cornwall is a coastal town...not sure where it is though. Had great weather in Florida...sunny and 80(f).

I gotta catch up on some of the posts...hey the world didn't actually stop spinning while I was away...huh?:shrug:

Buster70
25-11-17, 23:05
No definitely an English dog rescued Staffordshire bull terrier , one of our three , beats having a gun around the house for keeping out burglers no point leaving a gun in the house to look after the family jewels , at times it was only the dogs that kept me getting up and getting out .
The east coast is were I go it's the closest to me it's cheap and chearful nothing like Cornwall which a is a beautiful place , if you like vw's , surfing , and calm nice scenery you'd love Cornwall , trouble is it's at least 5 1/2 hours drive for me it's the very bottom end of England , Newquay is the place to go .
Terrence , what do you think of how the pups come on ? Still miss my old dog but this one is so much like him a bundle of energy and attitude, she's pretty fearless but mixes well with other dogs so all good ( touch wood )
I bet Someone Richard Branson would be coming up soon on the sex case list , he's always been a creepy touchy feeley fecker , can't wait to see who the first woman is to get accused maybe mother Teresa. :D

Noivous
26-11-17, 01:18
Who leaves the gun in the house?:D

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:44 ----------

Sorry B70...I said Terry...a thousand pardons friend.

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 23:45 ----------

5 1/2 hour drive pft! I just drove 1400 miles to Florida...and back!

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

Btw I drove it straight through both ways...no stop overs...that's for wussies!

---------- Post added at 23:56 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

Btw I've never been a committer of unwanted groping...though I have been groped a few times (yes by women) in my younger wilder days...and though it was unexpected groping it was never unwanted...but that's just me.:)

Yeah only a matter of time for Branson. Just the tip of the iceberg I suspect.

---------- Post added 26-11-17 at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was 25-11-17 at 23:56 ----------

Sex in America part 1

https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2017/11/24/the-history-of-sex-in-america-part-1-n2413570

MyNameIsTerry
26-11-17, 02:39
Before I hit puberty* I was standing with one of my mates in my front gateway. Some women came up the road drunk, stumbling over & laughing. They were old enough to be my mum. One grabbed me, said something about me being cute and gave me a snog.

Damn! If I had only got her name I could have outed her on social media for the pitchforks to come out! :biggrin:

Ever worked in an office with a bunch of women? You soon learn about life! :biggrin: Aside from the drunken flirting, and if you're lucky - a bit more :whistles:, you soon get over being innocent with the stuff they talk about. I mean what they get up to with men. And young lads can be treated like fair game to some of the older ones. Been there, done that!

It's much worse for women because of how society has been evolving from a position of men being superior. But many men have experienced these things too. One of the security guards at my last place also worked as a bouncer. He said women were always just grabbing his bits. Try doing that to a woman! It won't get laughed off, you may get arrested and the bouncers will definately boot you out.

Society has it's gender issues. Men do things to women. Women do things to men. Women can get away with things because "it's just a woman having a laugh", "men are all game", "girl power!!!", etc. Men can get away with it because "it's just part of life", "it's how men are", etc.

And from my perspective, it's hard to assault me. If a woman decides she wants to grope me my reaction won't be "I must call a policeman right away" as I'm not from our liberal elite-y type areas, I'm from oooppp North where you go "wey hey, did you see that lads?!!!" and I feel pretty damn happy with myself. Shouldn't I be upset at being assaulted?

That's not to dismiss anything, it's just raising a few points about how society isn't how the media want it to be.

...and if I was Michael Douglas with a boss like Demi Moore...or maybe if I had a dentist like Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses...I'm just saying I might be saying "oh, please don't, you are taking advantage of me" but inside I might be saying "wwwoooooohhhhooooooo!!!". :biggrin:

* I would have known if I was in puberty, I probably would have been thinking about that event on many a sweaty night! :winks:

---------- Post added at 02:39 ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 ----------

Terrence , what do you think of how the pups come on ? Still miss my old dog but this one is so much like him a bundle of energy and attitude, she's pretty fearless but mixes well with other dogs so all good ( touch wood )

She's come on great, I real beauty! Are you glad you took a leap of faith in getting another dog? Has it helped heal the woudnof losing your best mate?

Lola-Lee
26-11-17, 07:58
Yep Sir Dick is now on the list.:DA singer has accused him of motor boating her boobs,of course he said he couldn't remember.:shrug:

MyNameIsTerry
26-11-17, 14:39
Yep Sir Dick is now on the list.:DA singer has accused him of motor boating her boobs,of course he said he couldn't remember.:shrug:

I'm surprised he didn't get two black eyes :winks: More like cruise shipping :biggrin:

Part of his reply statement makes you wonder...

"There would never have been any intention to offend or make anyone feel uncomfortable in any way and Richard apologises if anyone felt that way during their time on the island."

So, as long as it doesn't cause offence...of course, you may not know until afterwards when doing silly drunken things Mr B. :whistles:

May as well say. "I don't recall it but if I did it I thought it was fine at the time".

---------- Post added at 14:39 ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 ----------

This must be the absolute limit? Not even Santa is safe from sex pests...

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/christmas/t07093.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-christmas.php?page=4)

:roflmao:

More like Rude-olph. I don't want to know what's red & shiny! :noangel::winks::whistles::roflmao:

Buster70
26-11-17, 22:42
Taking a gun out would be a totally alien concept to us , car keys check wallet check phone check , magnum F£&k where did I leave my gun I remember scratching my ars@ with it in the supermarket hope I didn't leave it on the roof of the car again :D .
If you are going to do 1400 miles in the uk better hope your car can swim , after about three hours my brain turns to mush and I start getting the urge to swing into oncoming traffic or get out in traffic jams and walk off with my empty briefcase .
Terence no real regrets on the newish pooch she can be a pain in butt she only stops running to jump in the river and swim but give it 6 / 7 years and she'll calm down a bit , daughter brought back another so we are up to three , still miss the old boy though .
Who's going to be tomorrow's sex pest ? I am taking bets .
Motorboating now if that were real sport I'd find out where my sports channels are :roflmao:

Noivous
26-11-17, 23:25
We don't take guns out here...girls yes...but not guns...those we carry:D.

Buster70
27-11-17, 22:10
We don't take guns out here...girls yes...but not guns...those we carry:D.

Tomato potatoe :D
So looks like you've bagged your selves a genuine Royal and as they go the best of a bad bunch , so when I borrow a tool ( and our royal family are freaking tools ) I return it in the same condition I borrow it if not better so can you try your best not to shoot him that includes friendly fire and flesh wounds definitely no head shots , how long before it's milked for film .:roflmao:

Noivous
27-11-17, 22:46
Yeah I was just about to say at least one Brit has some good sense...marrying an American. :D

...or is he just trying to become a US citizen the easy way?:mad:

MyNameIsTerry
28-11-17, 01:46
Terence no real regrets on the newish pooch she can be a pain in butt she only stops running to jump in the river and swim but give it 6 / 7 years and she'll calm down a bit , daughter brought back another so we are up to three , still miss the old boy though .
Who's going to be tomorrow's sex pest ? I am taking bets .
Motorboating now if that were real sport I'd find out where my sports channels are :roflmao:

What breed is the new pooch?

Did you see Aled Jones get caught up in the sex scandals? I think he's been "w@nking in the air..." :roflmao:

Carnation
28-11-17, 09:41
I wonder if their punishment will be writing their Autobiography, earning money to the film rights for their story or may even be asked to paint a mural? :lac:

Either way, it becomes a double-edged sword.
It seems any Celebritie's past could come back and haunt them to the point of a revengeful date and the guilty? Well, they have possible ways out too. :huh:

---------- Post added at 09:41 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

I wonder if their punishment will be writing their Autobiography, earning money to the film rights for their story or may even be asked to paint a mural? :lac:

Either way, it becomes a double-edged sword.
It seems any Celebritie's past could come back and haunt them to the point of a revengeful date and the guilty? Well, they have possible ways out too. :huh:

Buster70
28-11-17, 12:01
Two brits , the first it cost him the throne what did he expect marrying a cartoon character :D
Another staff Terrence, the oldest smallest one is top dog she's a grumpy old woman , I think maybe Aled jones made up his own sex scandal to ditch his angelic image or sell a cd at Christmas , given his childhood he was more likely to be the abused .
Let's face it carnation Megan's past can't be murkier than the royal family , marrying cousins that's asking for your kids to have ten toes ,,,,,,, on each foot :D and still in our memories that Harry ( or Henry ) dressed up as a nazi to honour his great grand parents . Up the Royal family , right up :roflmao:

Noivous
29-11-17, 16:58
Well another one bites the dust. Matt Lauer charged (not legally) with sexual assault. Fired from NBC's Today Show. Not sure if most Brits know how big this one is. Lauer is extremely popular here and has been a fixture for 20 years. He's been fired with lightening speed.

Hollow
29-11-17, 18:53
Well another one bites the dust. Matt Lauer charged (not legally) with sexual assault. Fired from NBC's Today Show. Not sure if most Brits know how big this one is. Lauer is extremely popular here and has been a fixture for 20 years. He's been fired with lightening speed.

Matt Lauer was another one of those NWO weasels like Charlie Rose, masquerading as a journalist. I heard that he earned over $20 million an year for telling lies with a smug look on his face. The lightening speed at which these presstitutes are being fired shows that the deep state has no shortage of replacements. To the Globalist crime syndicate this is only collateral damage which has no effect on their long term plans.

Noivous
30-11-17, 02:45
Interesting take on the recent announcement of the upcoming American/British marriage:

https://townhall.com/notebook/erikahaas/2017/11/29/how-a-conservative-writer-set-the-internet-ablaze-with-one-royal-tweet-n2415856

MyNameIsTerry
30-11-17, 02:57
Interesting take on the recent announcement of the upcoming American/British marriage:

https://townhall.com/notebook/erikahaas/2017/11/29/how-a-conservative-writer-set-the-internet-ablaze-with-one-royal-tweet-n2415856

Maybe that 2nd Amendment is still needed afterall?! :winks:

The news about these two is going to be nauseating for ages. Shares in companies that make sick bags may be looking a safe bet for investment. :emot-puke: :roflmao:

What with this and the whole "we can scrap the Aussie government" the old empire is sailing the seas again.

Noivous
30-11-17, 11:37
Lol...barf bags or face covering bags?

I was thinking the same thing...maybe GB will finally get a second amendment equivalent.

It's probably no big deal...I do believe Churchill's mother was a native Brooklyn New Yorker.

Lola-Lee
04-12-17, 02:25
They are coming out of the wood work over here, Geoffrey Rush? he is the latest, I am finding that one hard to believe but than again!.

MyNameIsTerry
04-12-17, 04:44
They are coming out of the wood work over here, Geoffrey Rush? he is the latest, I am finding that one hard to believe but than again!.

Bugger, I think he's a great actor. There don't seem to be any details of what it's actually about so no idea.

It wasn't during filming of Quills was it? If so, he might just have been in character at the time :winks:

pulisa
04-12-17, 08:41

I suspect that Meghan will already be receiving elocution lessons in how to talk the Queen's English.

Have you heard of James Hewitt and the rumours surrounding his connection with Harry, Noivous?

Noivous
04-12-17, 22:06
Electrocution lessons! Oh my goodness! That's one way to get her to do what you want. ZZZZZZZZ OW!

No...who's he Pulisa?

Buster70
04-12-17, 23:03
He's Harry's real dad , have you not noticed he looks sod all like the rest of the horse face royal family :D
Rolf Harris was the biggest disappointment, he used to do the animal hospital program and came across so genuine but no just a dirty lying scum bag who still doesn't accept he did anything wrong , sooooo disappointing, shaking my head and tutting.

MyNameIsTerry
05-12-17, 01:52
As Buster says AND Harry looks like the major:

http://falanga.com.au/sliki/glavna/2017/03/024929Screenshot_12.jpg

It's the red hair & skin. However, he's got Charles' eyes so how on earth does that work? :biggrin:

William looks a lot like his mum, Harry nothing like his mum, so it shines out more. Personally I think since Diana can't be seen in Harry it must have been a mating of Charles & Hewitt! :roflmao:

Rolf's in a jail near me, Buster. Did you see how more charges have been raised and he still denies it all and won't even turn up to caught pulling the "I'm old" garbage?

Noivous
05-12-17, 11:20
He's Harry's real dad , have you not noticed he looks sod all like the rest of the horse face royal family :D
Rolf Harris was the biggest disappointment, he used to do the animal hospital program and came across so genuine but no just a dirty lying scum bag who still doesn't accept he did anything wrong , sooooo disappointing, shaking my head and tutting.

I really can't tell...all you Brits look alike to me. :)

Buster70
05-12-17, 13:14
If you look at William and his uncles and aunts , they have that same look but not Harry , if those yanks think they are getting their money back they can jog on , sold as seen with no returns , they bagged a fake royal .
Hey Terrence , Rolf is in the same prison as you ? I didn't even know you where in jail :D is that where you learned how to post three photos of the royals side by side I thought it was some sort of witchcraft, I'd have to take the photos on a Polaroid and come round and stick them to your pc screen and if noivous did the same they be in black and white or sepia .:roflmao:

MyNameIsTerry
07-12-17, 03:01
Hey Terrence , Rolf is in the same prison as you ? I didn't even know you where in jail :D is that where you learned how to post three photos of the royals side by side I thought it was some sort of witchcraft, I'd have to take the photos on a Polaroid and come round and stick them to your pc screen and if noivous did the same they be in black and white or sepia .:roflmao:

Yeah, he's on "P" wing :winks: I didn't know how to post the pics, I had to trade some "favours" for that knowledge (not good for my piles :blush::ohmy:)...

We've all clubbed together to buy Rolf a Stylophone...well, that's the company sales up 100% this year :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 03:01 ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 ----------

Hey Lola, I saw an interesting news article about a Catholic statue that has been covered up in Aus as some people have decided all of a sudden it may be less appropriate...:noangel::winks::whistles:

https://images.perthnow.com.au/publication/B6DC9BA6DE0F0F16EF31162F752EEDD2/18814793ddf5ee2b832d56138322cb6f.jpeg?imwidth=668&impolicy=pn_v1

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Noivous
07-12-17, 11:50
Little Johnny's walking down the street with a loaf of bread in one hand and the other hand in his pocket. He runs into the local priest...hello father...hello Johnny, I see you've got the staff of life in your hand...I sure do father, says Johnny...what do you got in the other hand, asks the priest...Johnny says, why a loaf of bread of course. :D

Buster70
07-12-17, 20:45
Oh my god the stylophone that's a blast from the past they were grrrreat , I guess royalties of Rolfs two little boys isn't doing too well either :D
Noivous are we bad to the bone i never see the line when I cross it :D

Noivous
08-12-17, 11:30
It's evident to me B70 that we have no line...no filter between our brain and our mouth. Oh well.:)

Hollow
09-12-17, 16:48
As I've mentioned before the real scandal waiting to come out is the sexual abuse of children by satanic pedophile rings operating at the highest levels of the entertainment industry.

Noah Galvin Drops Pedophile Bomb On Prominent Director

http://www.unsealed.org/2016/06/noah-galvin-drops-pedophile-bomb-on.html

"Yeah. Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the ****ing dark of night.[Laughs.] I want nothing to do with that. I think there are enough boys in L.A. that are questionably homosexual who are willing to do things with the right person who can get them in the door."

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/17/article-2607166-1D2A773D00000578-921_634x638.jpg

Noivous
09-12-17, 21:53
EWW!!!

MyNameIsTerry
10-12-17, 02:58
Just look at me having fun in that pool!!! Woo hoo!!! :biggrin:

Buster70
10-12-17, 19:02
That's not a pool it's slow cooker they're making man soup :roflmao: ooops just noticed that line behind me again .

Noivous
11-12-17, 19:17
Hope they went heavy on the chlorine in that water:ohmy:

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

How bout we start a running tally...

It has to start with:

Bill Cosby
Donald Trump
Harvey Weinstein
Dustin Hoffman
Al Franken
Kevin Spacey
Matt Lauer
Charlie Rose
Charlie Sheen
John Conyers
Bill Clinton

am I missing anyone?

let the frenzy continue...

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

Oh Yeah!

Roy Moore

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

I saw an absolutely classic headline yesterday..."Third accuser could ruin Dustin Hoffman's career."

Ruin his career?

He's 80 years old...as in 10 years away from 90.

Buster70
11-12-17, 22:55
You're missing the number one sexual deviant, the one that stands above all the rest , drum roll please ,,,,,,,, Britney Spears , sexually harassing her bodyguard, equality has come a long way , I bet a few could have cases against madonna .:D
They should all use Trumps defence just shout fake news a lot .
I predict our next one will be Chris Evans he was well known for flashing his dick at women at work .
Oh and Gene Simmons , might be a shorter list if you do the ones that didn't do wrong.

Noivous
11-12-17, 23:16
Britney spears! Didn't hear about that one.

Gene Simmons...not sure if it's quite fair to count the rock stars. I mean it's what they do...it's why they become rock stars after all...everyone knows that. Plus they couldn't give a shit less if someone says they goosed a rear end or two...or a thousand.

MyNameIsTerry
12-12-17, 02:42
If rock groupies start coming forward we will need someone to set up a new newspaper just to cover it all and nothing else. :roflmao:

The guy that grabbed Terry Crews needs a mention. I think Crews overplays it though as the exec did apologise so more of a drunken prank if the exec wasn't gay/bi anyway. I mean, look at the size of the guy?!!!

Add some UK-ers to the list:

Jimmy Saville...the king of abusers.
Stuart Hall
Rolf Harris
Dr Fox
The Hairy Cornflake, Dave Lee Travis.
Bill Roache (narrow escape, but given his frankly weird religious views about abuse victims bringing on themselves as being abusers in past lives, his friend being Stuart Hall and his other business partner being a convicted sex offender...things kind of ad up, I mean, would any of us knowingly associate with people like this?)
One of the really bads ones, Lost Prophets ex lead singer Ian Watkins. A truly sick individual. And young groupies are visiting him in jail! I wonder how many of them will give their child to him to abuse or follow his sick instructions?
Max Clifford (just died in jail)
Former PM, Ted Heath?

---------- Post added at 02:40 ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 ----------

You're missing the number one sexual deviant, the one that stands above all the rest , drum roll please ,,,,,,,, Britney Spears , sexually harassing her bodyguard, equality has come a long way ,

"Oops, I did it again" :yesyes:

---------- Post added at 02:42 ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 ----------

I predict our next one will be Chris Evans he was well known for flashing his dick at women at work .

Just turning up to work is enough, he's a walking nob. :D

Noivous
20-12-17, 14:05
Sooo...no means no...and apparently yes means no too...why do feminists hate sex so much?

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2017/12/20/does-yes-ever-mean-yes-n2424637

MyNameIsTerry
10-01-18, 04:38
Black dresses all round...Versace, of course :winks:

Interesting how Rose McGowan mentioned how so many of the supporters would have continued to sit back knowing it was going on. All those super rich high flyers, male too, who could have done something.

Profit before people. Not too far away from willing to toe the line to make it as a star. Could they really have not walked away from stardom and become one of us if it meant working in normal life and not getting rich quick? Not in all cases of course, rape cases for instance or other sexual assaults. Is the pursuit of money & fame so great? Doesn't that just hand power to rich powerful people willing to abuse?

Hollow
10-01-18, 10:38
Catherine Deneuve defends men's 'right' to hit on women

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42630108#

"As women we do not recognise ourselves in this feminism, which beyond denouncing the abuse of power, takes on a hatred of men and of sexuality."

mezzaninedoor
10-01-18, 20:11
I think we need to be very careful here when we start to argue about No meaning Yes and Yes meaning No because unfortunately ( and this isnt to say that it doesnt happen the other way ) there are some very entitled and forceful men out there who think they can have anyone they want. Donald Trumps 'pussy' quote was outrageous and ought to be condemned but that was defended as locker talk.

The problem is that there will always be a situation that doesn't fit the playbook or the expectations of sexual negotiation and navigation, ultimately most people are sincere and civilised but there are plenty of folks out there that are entitled and I guess some professions are more likely packed with them and your Hollywierd is probably one of them. Soccer players in the UK get up to all sorts and Im sure thats a minefield for a young girl whose head is turned by a multi millionaire footballer and the promise of riches ?!?

Noivous
10-01-18, 22:13
Catherine Deneuve defends men's 'right' . to hit on women

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42630108#

"As women we do not recognise ourselves in this feminism, which beyond denouncing the abuse of power, takes on a hatred of men and of sexuality."

My goodness...Catherine Deneuve...now there was a beautiful woman.

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 22:05 ----------

I think we need to be very careful here when we start to argue about No meaning Yes and Yes meaning No because unfortunately ( and this isnt to say that it doesnt happen the other way ) there are some very entitled and forceful men out there who think they can have anyone they want. Donald Trumps 'pussy' quote was outrageous and ought to be condemned but that was defended as locker talk.

The problem is that there will always be a situation that doesn't fit the playbook or the expectations of sexual negotiation and navigation, ultimately most people are sincere and civilised but there are plenty of folks out there that are entitled and I guess some professions are more likely packed with them and your Hollywierd is probably one of them. Soccer players in the UK get up to all sorts and Im sure thats a minefield for a young girl whose head is turned by a multi millionaire footballer and the promise of riches ?!?

What if a man or a woman is with someone of the opposite sex and one of them makes a pussy type comment and instead of running screaming into the night with offense the other person genuinely laughs or agrees and takes absolutely no offense...because that is probably more the norm in such situations. I can't tell you how many times women have made sexual comments to me in the past and no one batted an eye.

Hollow
10-01-18, 22:44
[QUOTE=Noivous;1752094]My goodness...Catherine Deneuve...now there was a beautiful woman. /QUOTE]

Come on she's still beautiful, atleast on the inside. She has bigger balls than any of these "men" in Hollywood. it's career suicide to call out the phoney feminist agenda in this day and age, especially in the current climate.

Noivous
11-01-18, 00:45
I haven't seen her in a long time but I don't doubt it Hollow.

Lola-Lee
11-01-18, 00:51
I am Woman Hear Me Roar.:D,but I still like a pat on the bum. I got one yesterday while grocery shopping off a lovely old bloke in his 90,'s.:yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
11-01-18, 02:31
I am Woman Hear Me Roar.:D,but I still like a pat on the bum. I got one yesterday while grocery shopping off a lovely old bloke in his 90,'s.:yesyes:

Was it George Bush Sr? :biggrin:

Man, do that down south over here and the armed police would be carting him off with baying mobs of young feminists causing a Twitter meltdown :winks:

Up North though, either a laugh, a harsh word or a slap. Don't told the London elite this but we still have builders up here who wolf whistle shhhhh :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:14 ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 ----------

[QUOTE=Noivous;1752094]My goodness...Catherine Deneuve...now there was a beautiful woman. /QUOTE]

Come on she's still beautiful, atleast on the inside. She has bigger balls than any of these "men" in Hollywood. it's career suicide to call out the phoney feminist agenda in this day and age, especially in the current climate.

Yes, she still looks good. I'm guessing she hasn't followed the plastic surgery trend as the Hollywood equivalents of her era tend to look like aliens at that age!

Perhaps we are just going through a shock reaction stage? I can remember how gay men were lumped in with paedophilia years ago and that is thankfully long gone.

The more recent historical child sex abuse cases and greater awareness that has changed understanding of abuse has caused negatives due to the public hysteria they bring. The same with attitudes to rape. For instance, now some parents see potential perverts everywhere or there are generalisations about some men by some women.

So, I'm hoping we pass through the eye of the storm with these issues and end up with more awareness but without the hysteria. For instance, try being a 42 year old short haired glasses wearer like me walking around a public park enjoying nature. Some parents give you funny looks, that's the hysteria issue, to which they get shitty looks back from me. Not all though, just some.

---------- Post added at 02:31 ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 ----------

What if a man or a woman is with someone of the opposite sex and one of them makes a pussy type comment and instead of running screaming into the night with offense the other person genuinely laughs or agrees and takes absolutely no offense...because that is probably more the norm in such situations. I can't tell you how many times women have made sexual comments to me in the past and no one batted an eye.

It's a funny issue, we expect better of our "betters" in society and forget we are all just human. For all I know, Barack made Michelle wear a saddle while he rode her around the bedroom. But I wouldn't care as long as it's consenting behaviour but some people would be bothered by it.

Would anyone bat an eyelid if a normal bloke made the comment in a pub? I doubt it.

I liked Catherine's point about us becoming Puritanical. We lurch from too far one side to the other. Please show me a man, or woman, who hasn't had "impure" thoughts about someone at some time in their lives.

Who's moral compass will guide us on what's acceptable? Is this liberal? I thought that's more conservative?

I may not agree but I do think we lose sight of how lacking in morals the human race have always been. During those days of women showing only their heels we had open prostitution and vice dens.

Now we have confusion over how pure white we want our leaders to be. The trouble is, it's subjective too. But the funny thing is, while we point to stuff like this being morally wrong they are all out there cosying up to regimes that butcher people and we accept much of this as we need trade. Funny old world.

Subjective. Some feminists think a woman can show her body for her own reasons and this is empowerment. Some feminists argue that's only tacit support for the seedy blokes buying the material. So, some arguments can never be won.

And I don't believe for a second that all women, and men, are pushed into doing things for that fame and not be willing or enjoying it as a perk. Abuse wrecks lives, but have they all been suffering like some who have? Sexual abuse by a former partner changed my GF's life and for the worse for many years. And I've worked with women who were very happy to bed bosses to get a leg up the corporate ladder too and other women made the same gains in their careers without doing any of that...and they former weren't bothered in the slightest, it was part of getting what they wanted.

All of this "human nature" makes it hard on the true victims.

MyNameIsTerry
09-02-18, 04:32
The Weinstein case claims a victim:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/producer-jill-messick-dead-of-suicide-at-50-family-blames-rose-mcgowan-harvey-weinstein-fight/ar-BBITMeI?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

RIP.

It must have been hard seeing the "trial by Twitter" brigade. Twitter being the place of various trolls & nasties, is always going to be a very unpleasant read.

mezzaninedoor
09-02-18, 13:25
Theres going to be a lot of collateral damage
Actors have Agents
Studio Execs have fellow Producers
Spats will put some of these people under pressure to tell the truth & not just the victim/perp version of the truth

I do support victims voice to speak out about something that has been happening for years and is wholly unacceptable, Im unsure that those at the fringes who were not abused/raped may be adding to the noise though

MyNameIsTerry
15-02-18, 05:35
Lola! :roflmao:

MyNameIsTerry
15-02-18, 07:27
Sounds like some good blackmail material :winks:

Depends who's watching eh Lola? :winks:

Hollow
15-02-18, 08:26
Would you have posted that if his victims were little girls? I don't think so.

Lola-Lee
15-02-18, 09:23
Lighten up Hollow it ain't all that bad, it's not a conspiracy theory.,and yes if I could find a pic I would.:D
You enjoy your day like I am enjoying my evening with laughter.:D

Noivous
15-02-18, 11:15
Terry, I have a lot of good pics but don't think I could post them.lol x

You could always PM them to me if you like:winks:

mezzaninedoor
19-02-18, 16:42
hilarious Lola hilarious !!!

pulisa
26-03-18, 09:04
Stormy waters ahead for ol' POTUS...

Not even a Tweet about it..Grisly business.

MyNameIsTerry
27-03-18, 02:27
Lola posted this on another threads and I laughed my head off. It deserves it's place on this thread...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/348/024/a24.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:27 ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 ----------

Stormy waters ahead for ol' POTUS...

Not even a Tweet about it..Grisly business.

I think I spotted a Tweet. Something like "reconciliation arranged, threesome with Melania & Stormy later this week." :yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
10-04-18, 03:05
:roflmao: Lola

N, I see we can add your favourite renta-mouth, Katy Perry, to a Hollywood MeToo list now :doh: The same kind of mind-set that drove the casting couch. :whistles:

Noivous
10-04-18, 10:27
:roflmao: Lola

N, I see we can add your favourite renta-mouth, Katy Perry, to a Hollywood MeToo list now :doh: The same kind of mind-set that drove the casting couch. :whistles:

Hahaha! Something tells me that a lot of the famous MeToo gals used to be MeTooPlease gals before they became famous. Yes?

mezzaninedoor
10-04-18, 10:49
Hahaha! Something tells me that a lot of the famous MeToo gals used to be MeTooPlease gals before they became famous. Yes?

I dont think you can assume that wannabe actresses are complicit in the more that is Hollywood abuse of power
Its always horrible when someone holds power over you and then tries to get what they want from you

MyNameIsTerry
11-04-18, 01:58

Well either Hollywood is a shining beacon of morality that defies the rest of humanity or there is a mixture of victims and those who are only now victims to suit.

I laughed when Oprah jumped on the bandwagon in her big speech. She was claimed to also be the most powerful woman in the US. Funny on she felt she had no way to help these victims given she had so much money & power? Was she constrained by the evil men above the glass ceiling too? The same with the likes of Streep, Jolie, etc. But they all have their black dresses on now and can't stop banging the drum.

I think Rose McGowan was right about them, a victim that claimed they only cared once others took the hard steps. The cynical person in me wonders how much their profiles get boosted off the back of the suffering of others...:whistles:

---------- Post added at 01:58 ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 ----------

I dont think you can assume that wannabe actresses are complicit in the more that is Hollywood abuse of power
Its always horrible when someone holds power over you and then tries to get what they want from you

Yes, it is when you are at the bottom with no way to pay your mortgage. When you have several million dollar houses...it's not quite the same. To cover up the behaviour of others then is surely about greed?

MyNameIsTerry
10-05-18, 05:25
It only took them 40 years...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43994591

Not only that but they have him awards during that time. It's pretty obvious they don't have a problem with his crime, and evasion of prosecution, and only acted because of the backlash if they didn't. Laughable.

MyNameIsTerry
18-05-18, 04:46
This seems a relevant thread for this latest Hollywood beauty treatment:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6308104/sandra-bullock-penis-facials-stays-young/

Why not just go ahead and move to the next step of grinding up bits of poor people if it helps someone pretend Father Time isn't knocking on your door? :wall:

I wonder if this would be condemned if it was more African based and from female babies? :mad:

Has your arm been ripped off in an accident? Don't worry, some weird actress is currently rubbing it on her face to stay beautiful so at least it didn't go to waste :doh:

Not sure her joke is appropriate since these are babies?! :ohmy:

Noivous
24-05-18, 22:42
Harvey to surrender tomorrow.

Morgan Freeman the latest to be accused of sexual assault:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/morgan-freeman-accused-of-sexual-harassment-inappropriate-behavior-by-multiple-women/ar-AAxKByP?OCID=ansmsnnews11

MyNameIsTerry
25-05-18, 01:53
Harvey to surrender tomorrow.

Morgan Freeman the latest to be accused of sexual assault:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/morgan-freeman-accused-of-sexual-harassment-inappropriate-behavior-by-multiple-women/ar-AAxKByP?OCID=ansmsnnews11

I think that's what's known as a dirty old git over here. :ohmy:

They say spanning his career but that all seems very recent. I wonder what else lurks out there because surely a poor attitude to women would have a long history? Or did he reach a place of power where he thought he could now do what he wanted?

I think after all this they will be walking around with a lawyer by their side every minute of the day just in case something could be perceived as wrong by another party because of the potential for it to make it into Twitter for a kangaroo court (not suggesting this about Freeman though).

MyNameIsTerry
28-05-18, 02:44
Lola :roflmao:

https://i.imgflip.com/1igc7m.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/1igc7m)

mezzaninedoor
31-05-18, 12:56
Sadly it seems everybody is at it !!!
You thing you have an icon you can look upto, then Boom !!!

Such a wasteland of talent at the moment.

MyNameIsTerry
22-08-18, 01:59
Asia Argento seems to be the next one coming out, one of the victims who has been pushing for others to brave speaking out yet has done something herself. :wall:

With this and Rose McGowan (happy to work for a child abuser) they really need to consider who their poster boys/girls are for these campaigns.

Noivous
27-08-18, 17:34
I think the whole thing is overblown. Males and females are sexual beings (otherwise there wouldn't be males and females). Throw in drugs alcohol money fame ambition power envy lust love hate and human nature and what the hell do you think is going to happen? Plenty of blame to go around in the quagmire that is the human condition.

MyNameIsTerry
18-09-18, 04:52
Asia Argento seems to be the next one coming out, one of the victims who has been pushing for others to brave speaking out yet has done something herself. :wall:

With this and Rose McGowan (happy to work for a child abuser) they really need to consider who their poster boys/girls are for these campaigns.

Argento has a new lawyer who's tactics appear to be making her out to be the victim of the attacks of Weinstein and her own victim. No one will care about the former but the latter is very risky when she is in the wrong anyway if she did do what he says.

She has also threatened McGowan with libel if she doesn't retract & apologise. I wonder if she is doing the same with all the media outlets? And what about X Factor Italy booting her off the panel?

Throwing your weight around in a sexual offence case can go wrong. Surely many of the MeToo lot should know how powerful people lean on others to get what they want? It's at the heart of the whole debate. It must surely divorce Argento from the movement regardless of the case against Weinstein. His lawyer will get some obvious mileage out of her as her lying here detracts from her.

Those texts didn't exactly portray someone who acknowledged they had done something wrong.

Scotland Yard have another victim come forward against him now.

MyNameIsTerry
25-03-19, 04:50
It seems worth mentioning Michael Jackson given the recent programme.

Pretty odd some of the attitudes of celebs defending him (Streisand, Ross, etc) as they skirt around his guilt.

But then how many of them were fine with Polanski until such abuse became unfashionable in Hollywood? :whistles:

MyNameIsTerry
14-05-19, 06:30
A sex cult:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/from-smallville-to-a-sex-cult-the-fall-of-actress-allison-mack/ar-AABifXp?ocid=spartanntp

Not the first and not the last. At least they caught them out before they turned into something as big as Scientology.