PDA

View Full Version : These are some of my fearfull things

Cpot
11-11-17, 22:19
Hello everyone and anyone who has decided to read this. My name is Cpot and I actually just joined not 10 or 20 minutes ago. I have had Health anxiety since I was little when I thought a bug had crawled into my ear and was going to lay eggs and the babies were going to eat my brain, ya crazy right? Well I am 26 almost 27 now and I just love being afraid of dreadful illnesses and death. Now I do not try to think of death very often just because it makes my heart skip a beat and I go into a depression of thinking how my family will go on without me. I also know that I am young and even tho I smoke cigarettes I am actually rather healthy, the only thing super wrong with me is I have bad teeth and recently got 5 teeth pulled. Before I had them pulled I was so sure that the infection was working its way up from my top right canine into my nasal passage and into my brain because there was a huge lump in my gums and I as getting headaches. I go to the dentist and they pull my teeth immediately the headache was gone for the time being, however they didnt give me any antibiotics and now its been about 5 days and i woke up to my mouth were the extractions were done in intense pain and on top of the the right side of my head was pulsating little at a time. Now I know that headaches are common with tooth extractions and for having 5 out at once I knew I was in for a recovery. Did this stop my Anxiety? Certainly not. I am a walking talking contradiction cause I know most of the symptoms I have is normal for what I just went through and I am just using this one experience as an example of what i go through when ever I feel something being off.

Why do I do this to myself? and Why does my anxiety come in spurts? I haven't had a health Anxiety for a long time and now I cant stop thinking every time something is just a little off that I'm going to full blown have some type of medical emergency.:weep::weep: