PDA

View Full Version : Continuous Worries

Rabbit26
12-11-17, 09:40
I was treated for severe iron deficiency anaemia over the summer having previously suffered from not much more than a chest infection in life. My iron levels went gone back up with the three months of iron tablets I took.

However, I have not at all felt back to my normal self and am now constantly fearful that there is something very wrong that I'm dying from. I tire remarkably easily (I'm often in bed at 7.00pm on a working day to be up at 6.00 but used to go to bed 9.30-10.00 to be up at 5.00am) and often feel weak mid-way through the morning, wake up nauseous 5 days out of 7 each week, have dizzy spells, have a dull ache on side of right breast reaching up towards armpit, had lower pelvic pain on and off throughout the day for nearly two whole weeks, my stools have not been normal for some time (although my endoscopy and colonoscopy over the summer were both clear), I seem to be suffering from more flatulence and finally I get random pains around my abdomen and different points in the day.

I have seen different doctors several times over the past couple of months and all they can say is that I have already had four thorough investigations this year (colonoscopy, endoscopy, thoracic/pelvic/abdomen CT scan + I suppose they are also counting my initial Outpatients appointment( and that they cannot find a reason for my symptoms (one did do a urine test and told me I had a lot of blood in my urine (not visible) and then another doctor looked at the results and said it wasn't a lot). But I KNOW this is all not normal for me and am scared that I may be dying. Help!