PDA

View Full Version : Hi I’m new to NMP

Revolver
12-11-17, 12:11
Hi I am new here and don’t really know how this works, so please forgive me if I make any mistakes in trying to post

I have suffered anxiety and depression for 17 years, albeit I have been well for long periods of time during this time....Mainly due to medication and fighting the black dogs

I am currently struggling each and every day with terrible anxiety and would like me to be part of this community that understands the daily challenges we face

Sorry my intro is short, not sure where to start and any mutual support would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Elen
12-11-17, 12:15
Hi Revolver and welcome

Bigboyuk
12-11-17, 12:19
Hi Revolver There's nothing to forgive we have all been newbie our selves once! I can relate to the depression and do get anxious at times to and yeah it's a daily struggle to make any sense of it all! Welcome aboard :) ATB

venusbluejeans
12-11-17, 12:33
Hiya Revolver and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Revolver
12-11-17, 12:55
Thanks for your kind welcome messages, I am unsure of what to expect from the forum and don’t want to burden members...Could anyone kindly advise what is the best way of sharing my history and current poor mental health

Thank You

Bigboyuk
12-11-17, 13:18
Hi You aren't burdening any one simply click on forum top row of tabs look at the index (subforums) that best fits your problems and post :) HTH ATB

Revolver
12-11-17, 13:26
Hi bigboy thanks for your guidance and advice it’s much appreciated

Thank You

Magic
12-11-17, 13:28
Welcome Revolver:hugs:

Bigboyuk
12-11-17, 13:32
Hi bigboy thanks for your guidance and advice it’s much appreciated

Thank You No Problem :) ATB

Revolver
12-11-17, 15:12
Hi Magic, thanks for the welcome msg

Noivous
12-11-17, 15:19
Hey Revolver! First let me say great choice on your NMP handle...really cool. Welcome friend. Jump right in. Learn. Don't take anything personal...some here are very direct. But loads of experience and very good and empathetic people. Talk soon.

N.