PDA

View Full Version : Lorazepam tollerance

braindead
13-11-17, 19:18
i have been taken of all ADS till the shrinks can come up with a stab in the dark/ i am left with my tolerance of 6mg lorazepam a lot to most of you but i can take 12mg a day and function better that most of you no bull. This witch hunt on benzos is because they are cheap and work far to quick to make money on. Sure there addictive, so are ADS you could take 35mg Effexor or 600mg in some cases, try getting off 600mg Effexor , SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE, It calms you down and is used in hospitals all over the world the other kills your sex life and makes you fat like most ADs i came off a very high dose of Effexor took me 2 years. the shrinks sit round supping tea or coffee and dont give a flying f*** about us they tell us to loose weight when they are way way to fat. i think my suicide attempt was to do with mixing benzos with ADS so why do we need the ADS WHEN MOST MENTAL ILLNESS IS ANXIETY BASSED. THEY CANNOT FIND ME AN AD AFTER ALL THESE YEARS BUT STILL FIND ME A BENZO/ it stinks:wacko:

pulisa
13-11-17, 19:48
You're not allowed to say that ADs are addictive....It's "discontinuation syndrome"...

I'll head to the front of the queue when the boffins come up with a non-addictive anxiety drug which acts like a benzo but I fear it'll be long after my sell-by date. I live in hope for my daughter though.

Elen
13-11-17, 20:07
Huge difference between coming off AD's and benzos.

Is mental health caused by anxiety or does lack of mental health cause the anxiety?

You are obviously very angry, and it is awful that more cannot be done for you, but I do not believe that all of your statements stand up.

braindead
14-11-17, 08:51
Huge difference between coming off AD's and benzos.

Is mental health caused by anxiety or does lack of mental health cause the anxiety?

You are obviously very angry, and it is awful that more cannot be done for you, but I do not believe that all of your statements stand up.

True i am angry , and i am sorry for the outburst ,:weep: i dont no if i will ever get over the last 5 weeks, thet even took me from the mental ward for my fissure operation then questioned the morphine the surgeon scripted for the pain ??????????