PDA

View Full Version : Stomach pains and cramps

lukeneal26
14-11-17, 00:22
Not posted for about 2 years which I suppose you could say is a good thing! Last few months I've had on and off stomach problems and just put it down to my ibs well the other night I got really bad lower back and belly ache and since then I can't go to the toilet and I'm really gassy. The cramps and aches are pretty bad around my side's and lower back and stomach. I took some laxatives yesterday and went a little this morning but not much! Anyone else had simpler problems?

---------- Post added 14-11-17 at 00:22 ---------- Previous post was 13-11-17 at 22:04 ----------

Anybody?:weep:

Hasp1875
14-11-17, 10:02
Hi Luke!
I am sure it is IBS as I have had the same! The more anxious you get about it, the worse it gets , its a vicious circle but don't worry, it sounds like IBS to me! :-)

lukeneal26
14-11-17, 14:54
Went to the walk in centre and he had a feel around and said I was blocked up and gave me something to drink twice a day and since I took some I've been to the loo twice but it's just water and loose I'm sorry �� cramps and stomach ache has been bad all day

Hasp1875
14-11-17, 15:12
Well that's good - I am sure you will be back to normal within a week or so! Your BM will be like that if you have a medication to use!

lukeneal26
14-11-17, 20:19
I've got really bad cramps and aches all up my side and round my lower stomach