PDA

View Full Version : Sinus

Noworryjonny
14-11-17, 11:40
I have pain in my cheeks nose and forehead along with stuffy nose and dizziness, is this sinus related???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

Anyone

swajj
14-11-17, 12:04
Yes that sounds like sinus. How is your therapy going?

bingjam
14-11-17, 13:10
Definitely sounds like sinuses

Try to inhale steam for a few minutes and get a nasal spray. I suffer awful with my sinuses and when mine flares up all the symptoms you wrote are what I get

elysemarie123
14-11-17, 16:01
Definitely sinus. Tis the season!

KK77
14-11-17, 16:05
Sounds like you're slipping again, Jonny. You know there is no end in sight for all these symptoms and HA worries :lac:

Pull yourself back onto dry land and reassess where you're heading ;)

swajj
15-11-17, 07:58
Sounds like you're slipping again, Jonny. You know there is no end in sight for all these symptoms and HA worries :lac:

Pull yourself back onto dry land and reassess where you're heading ;)

Yes but at least Johnny’s back is better.

Maybe...

Noworryjonny
15-11-17, 09:26
I am sure it's sinus pain as you say it's that time of year and I didn't take sertraline for a week so I've had to go through start up effects of them again, An my back is still the same but I am not giving it as much attention so it's not As bad An I've accepted it's just a bad back from posture and stress

Noworryjonny
15-11-17, 13:50
Sinuses make you feel so groggy

elysemarie123
15-11-17, 14:04
why did you stop taking your sertraline Jonny?

Noworryjonny
15-11-17, 14:12
Because I'm a idiot haha I forgot for 3 days An then just thought actually I feel ok without it...how I regret that now

KK77
15-11-17, 14:27
Are you back to work now? Best to keep busy and focus on future rather than silly niggles which just fuel your anxiety.

"Where attention goes, energy flows"... Don't give HA dominance and power ;)

Noworryjonny
15-11-17, 15:05
Yea I have a new job, assistant manager at timberland, and it's just about thinking rationally, that it's coming up to winter and my sinuses feel like this every year and loads of people have it

KK77
16-11-17, 11:53
Yea I have a new job, assistant manager at timberland, and it's just about thinking rationally, that it's coming up to winter and my sinuses feel like this every year and loads of people have it

Glad you're keeping busy and working. I have chronic sinus problems and get prescribed a nasal steroid spray which helps.