PDA

View Full Version : Freaked out by involuntary leg movement on the toilet

Wilburis
14-11-17, 14:17
Hello

I was sitting on the toilet earlier :blush::blush: and decided to lift my heels up and my right leg started moving up and down. Is this clonus?

x

nomorepanic
14-11-17, 15:08
What on earth is clonus - did you find that on Google by any chance?

Fishmanpa
14-11-17, 15:20
With respect... Seriously? I see people doing this all the time. It's a anxiety/nervous/habit kind of thing. I had a GF that did that all the time and it drove me batty! I would always be placing my hand on her leg to get her to stop!

Positive thoughts

Wilburis
14-11-17, 15:34
Hi

But I had no control over it. My leg just moved by itself.

I didnt wobble it up and down x

KK77
14-11-17, 15:49
I would always be placing my hand on her leg to get her to stop!

When she was sitting on the bog? :scared15:

Overactive nervous system causes this due to muscle tension. Or in medical parlance - clonus. It means nothing on its own.

Wilburis
14-11-17, 15:53
LOL! :roflmao:

Well, Ive just been to the toilet and nothing this time.

x

KK77
14-11-17, 16:32
LOL! :roflmao:

Well, Ive just been to the toilet and nothing this time.

x

Constipation too? :ohmy:

Fishmanpa
14-11-17, 17:11
Constipation too? :ohmy:

Well, many times, HA is just being full of ^%$# anyway ;)

Positive thoughts

MyNameIsTerry
14-11-17, 17:15
You put tension on your muscles. This started the build up of lactic acid. Then you shake. It's what is supposed to happen when you put a muscle under stress to the point of wearing it out.

There are many ways you can do it. It's common in the earlier days of a muscle building programme too as we don't have the necessary strength in stabilising muscles to perform.

Then again it can just be nervous shakes too if it's not involuntary as in muscle contraction without subconscious/conscious thought.

Just leaning in certain ways can do it, like on a nerve.

Wilburis
14-11-17, 19:35
Thank you MyNameIsTerry x

OMG, this is too funny, I did squeeze out a pee pee. Thanks for the concern :roflmao::roflmao:

x

MyNameIsTerry
15-11-17, 01:49
Thank you MyNameIsTerry x

OMG, this is too funny, I did squeeze out a pee pee. Thanks for the concern :roflmao::roflmao:

x

I do some shaking after this too but it might be a bit strange for a woman to do it! :winks:

Wilburis
15-11-17, 09:12
:roflmao::roflmao: