PDA

View Full Version : Weird neck pain?

vincy
15-11-17, 04:10
Hey. I was wondering if anybody has experience with this kind of pain I'll try to describe

It is almost like my neck/lymph nodes in my neck flash and just ache for a second....it literally lasts about 1 second and then stops
It usually happens when I haven't eaten in a long time. It just worries me because it is my neck/throat area and it is an unfamiliar pain. It happens maybe a couple/few times a month.

I think it might also be correlated with lack of sleep too. So basically just not being healthy on the day.

---------- Post added at 04:10 ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 ----------

nobody? :\

vincy
15-11-17, 18:18
Anyone?? I'm having a hard time explaining it so everyone irl thinks im crazy so far x_x

Leslie735
15-11-17, 18:25
I think I know what you're talking about. I get random aches in the area below my ears and I know there are nodes there. I had it yesterday actually and it caught my attention.

vincy
21-11-17, 07:22
bump??

i noticed it also seems to happen after ive been sitting or laying for prolonged periods of time and then get up and do something very suddenly and quickly (example: laying watching movies in bed all day and roomate tells me to open back door to apartment building, i jump up and run down and theres this quick pulse of very slight pain in my neck around lymph nodes)