PDA

View Full Version : New to the group

serenity now
16-11-17, 17:14
Hi all, I'm a returner after a few years. Thought I had my health anxiety under control, but it has come back with a vengeance. Just reading your stories though makes me feel so much better and less lonely.
Both my parents died within a couple of weeks of each other a year ago and I've not quite recovered from that - I also have a disabled son and am so anxious about getting ill and dying and leaving him it's wrecking my life.
I teach yoga for a living and I use these tools which do help a great deal, but I have a feeling my anxiety is so far entrenched that I need to have some medication, just in the short term hopefully to finally get some respite from this hell....
Wow, that sounds bleak - it's not until you write all this stuff down that you realise what a mess you're in !!!

venusbluejeans
16-11-17, 17:25
Hiya serenity now and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: