PDA

View Full Version : I wanna die

libra83
16-11-17, 18:16
how can I get away from my mind? I'm desperate and I can not stop thinking about suicide (because it's the only exit I can see at the moment). I'm tired of being a burden.

unicorndusy
16-11-17, 18:48
Suicidal thoughts are something I have a personal connection with. You need to acknowledge your despair first and foremost and then realize that death is not the answer. I too feel like a burden most of the time but this is relieved when I send the people I care about a big thank you message or show compassion. This can be very difficult when I'm having a bad day and don't really care much but you need to look around you and within yourself at all the amazing things you have experienced, the positive events that will happen in the near future (you may not see this but trust me the best is yet to come). If you feel you cannot find anything positive, relish on the fact that you have overcome so much so far in your life and you will be able to fight through this. You are better than you think.

Stay strong

AntsyVee
17-11-17, 04:21
Please seek help.

http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/brazil-suicide-hotlines.html

Suicide hurts only those who you leave behind.

Cakelady
17-11-17, 16:06
I know how incredibly distressing these feelings are, been there too many times. But it isn't the answer, no matter how bad things seem they can & will get better. For now what is very important is to find support to help you get through. Please speak to someone a helpline, a doctor or if things are just too much please go to the emergency dept at hospital. As awful as you feel please don't give up xxxx