PDA

View Full Version : Feeling of being pushed forward

sacolucci
17-11-17, 01:06
Hi everyone,

I have suffered from anxiety since my teens. I also have chronic health anxiety. 7 months ago I developed positional vertigo (ear crystals dislodging into semi-circular canals). I treated it with the Epley Maneuver but I have felt dizzy constantly but at the time time, I constantly thinking about being dizzy! Now, I don't know if I am stuck in this loop.

Today, I went back to the audiologist because I developed tinnitus and my ear feels full at time. There is nothing wrong with my ears at all. They can't find one thing! I also have hyperacusis which is also from an unknown cause since according to the doctor, my hearing is bionic.

So, I was treated with the Epley Maneuver today and while I lay back on my back I felt like I was about to spin but I was also anxious. As soon as I calmed my brain down with my thoughts, I was ok. So, this leads me to believe anxiety is now keeping this going. But, when I got home, I felt really dizzy and I keep feeling like I am being pushed forward which then causes me to panic. It's almost like when you are drifting off to sleep and you get a jolt, except I am getting them awake.

Is this an anxiety symptom?

Panicless
17-11-17, 01:50
I know i can talk myself into feeling any symptom. If someone i know has had a heart attack suddenly i will feel pains in my chest or brain cancer i will get headaches. The pain i feel is very real. I think with HA you can make yourself feel any pain

sacolucci
17-11-17, 03:00
I just find it so coincidental that all of these symptoms are now acting up again as soon as I got back from the audiologist. Doing the Epley really wouldn't cause a being pushed forward sensation.

People with anxiety are great manifesters I guess