PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Pains Worried

aanns_GAD
17-11-17, 21:02
Really worried about my stomach and intestines. I’ve been diagnosed with IBS in the past, maybe a little over two years ago, and currently I’m suffering with crazy anxiety over my stomach and colon and intestines. I’m really worried it’s some form of cancer and I’ve been misdiagnosed or something.

My symptoms now seem to be stomach cramps and they can go from the middle of my stomach to the pelvic area and everything in between. I’ve been constipated for a couple days and I’ve been able to pass some stool a little here and there since last night. My husband thinks I’m dehydrated and not eating the right foods. I’ll admit I’ve never been a crazy water drinker and I’ve had quite a bit of sugary foods lately. We are also going through a very very stressful time. Finances are struggling and it’s the holidays and my parents need help so we are stretched very thin. I’ve just been feeling very negative and almost like waiting for the next foot to drop. I’m scared something is wrong and the pain is an indicator of that but ibs is weird so I’m just looking for some insight. My stool isn’t narrow or discolored. It looks normal just a little dry. Should i be worried?