PDA

View Full Version : hiya, anyone wanna hang out? =)

hoppipolla
20-06-07, 14:00
i find myself aaaaaall lonely again! lol

would love to meet people, i mean i guess I mainly feel I would love to try going out with someone again and relationships so if any girls also feel lonely then we could organize something maybe, but also if there are any guys around who feel like someone to hang out with, that would be cool too ^_^

I can be quite a nervous or tense person as my anxiety is not in bursts so much but is pretty constant, but when I am feeling more like myself I am usually happy and keen on lots of things, and I love being around people as long as I am comfortable. I like music (recently lots of ska punk but I also love artistic music and world music, reggae, lots of rock etc), fair trade and the environment (i want to start a rather hippy-ish fair trade and "ethical" stall with friends soon to support groups like CND and sell fair trade organic hemp clothing and interesting things!), hot weather!, linux computing and some gaming (lots of MMORPGs recently!), politics and conspiracy theories, camping and festivals and things although I haven't done it much... umm... oh as sports and things like Poi, swimming, cycling and things, and I play guitar a bit too but not very well all the time, I'd like to learn a few other instruments :)

oh and I LOVE exploring!! I'm on a urban exploration forum (abandoned buildings and such!) and I love exploring rural areas as well and going for long walks and seeing new things :)

sorry this is my second thread here btw, maybe I could delete the first one, it's just I thought it would be nice to make a new one. If any mods want to delete my first one then that's all cool :)

ok, chat later peeps

Hoppi / Mike :flowers:

hoppipolla
28-06-07, 19:13
no-one? ._.

i'm not really that bad am i? ^_^

belle
28-06-07, 21:59
I am surprised you haven't been snapped up!!!

Gordon
29-06-07, 00:40
Hi m8

Dunno how old you are but I'm well into old 60s to 80s reggae so if you wanna talk music just drop me a line ok?

Cheers

Gordon

Wendie j
29-06-07, 15:02
Hi yep im looking for new mates drop me a PM and I will get back to you.

wendie j xxx:)

ms.k
29-06-07, 16:34
you sound like an interesting guy, what part of the U.k are you from?

hoppipolla
29-06-07, 21:20
hey new peeps ^_^ thanks for replying, i was worried i wouldn't get any :)

was cool chatting with you on the chat room last night gordon, i doubt we will agree on ska punk hehe but i'm sure i can learn lots from you about earlier kinds of ska and reggae :)

hi wendie and ms k :) i'm in orpington (in kent) but i really want to move back to canterbury or go somewhere else cool soon though instead as i preferred it there!

I'll PM you wendie!

Hoppi!

hoppipolla
01-07-07, 20:40
so where are you from ms k? :)

hoppipolla
19-08-07, 05:57
oo i might have to save this thread! i find myself a bit lonesome again (and up at a rather silly time too lol). hopefully i'll find some more cool peeps :)

Gabby
19-08-07, 10:39
Hi Mike

I'm in Bromley so if you ever need someone to meet up for a coffee or something, give me a bell.

You can get my msn from my profile

G x

hoppipolla
30-08-07, 13:19
oo i never replied i sorry! that sounds great gabby, i'll add you to msn this evening i think (i have to go to a dentist's appointment now... eep! O.O )

Gryphoenix
10-10-07, 04:21
I live in the states so that's a little hard, lol, but if you need or want to talk to anyone, hit me up on PM and I'll give you my email. :D