PDA

View Full Version : can you tell me about your tight chest or short breath feelings ?

Super_Freaked
18-11-17, 05:41
Hello fellow panicers.

Can you tell me how your short of breath feeling feel or come and how long they last and or tight chests and that. Also your age ? thanks

unicorndusy
18-11-17, 09:56
Hey there,

My shortness of breath comes at night mainly in bed when I’m overthinking symptoms or worst case scenario. I used to get chest pains a lot when I used to panic badly and ended up going to A&E due to this. They did a full ECG on me and found nothing at all, got sent home and told to rest. I always get them when I’m having anxious thoughts or similar.

Peace and love

P.S I am 17 and they can last for minutes to hours.

Super_Freaked
18-11-17, 20:22
unicorndusy. Glad you got it checked out. Statistically someone your age is very much unlikely to have heart or lung problems. Especially being in bed at rest. Glad your on top of that.

pepperutchie
21-11-17, 13:25
unfortunately this is what i am having now,i know that i am stressing too much on some problems and when this hits me i just couldnt ignore the feeling,i had an ecg last may and since then i havent been to the drs yet due to financial problem.i worry about my shortness of breath feeling and sometimes i cannot breath at all then comes chest pain..i stressed and worry bout this because my mom had two heart attacks.everyday i struggle and at evening i fear that i will just die in my sleep.

Jimbob12
21-11-17, 14:03
28 male. I get chest pains, struggle to breath when on my back, mine is trapped wind and serious over reacting , anxiety causes so many symptoms its unreal