PDA

View Full Version : So it's all getting on top of me now...

Mav
18-11-17, 17:42
I haven't been able to shake this horrible mood I'm in off for the past 3 days. When I brush my tounge, though it's not an everyday thing I find a little bit of red (blood) in my spit. It happened yesterday and today, the only common trend I've noticed is that it is more likely to happen if I don't brush my teeth the night before.

Its such a small amount (only a tiny streak) that I keep telling myself it isn't worth worrying about, of course I am also feeling very well (apart from today where I feel like my chest is a little congested). I feel like being in such good health and worrying about it doesn't make sense anymore.

But just seeing that little streak first thing in the morning and not knowing where or why it's there just gives me stress.

I'm mostly fine, I know it can't be serious or else I'd have symptoms accompanying it...im at work now just in a horrid mood and if really is getting on top of me now. Even though I was handling it fine.

I told a girl at my work that I had this, this morning and she turned around and said "I spat out some blood too this morning", she didn't seem worried in the least. I feel like its probably more common than I think. Plus, for such a small amount I don't think it warrants a doctors visit because I doubt anything is actually wrong.