PDA

View Full Version : Twitchy eye

KimmiSomething
18-11-17, 17:52
Hi everyone,
So I’ve had a pretty constant headache for nearly 2 months, have been on setraline to try and help my ha (for around 6 weeks now)and over the past 3or 4 days I’ve noticed my lower eyelid twitching... im assuming this could be stress/poor sleep related - im constantly knackered lately! Or maybe side effect of the Setraline?

What do you guys think?

Fishmanpa
18-11-17, 18:04
What do you guys think?

All of the above...

Positive thoughts

KK77
18-11-17, 18:35
im assuming this could be stress/poor sleep related - im constantly knackered lately! Or maybe side effect of the Setraline?

What do you guys think?

Both can cause what you describe. Very common too.

KimmiSomething
18-11-17, 20:26
Thanks for the reassurance guys, I guess I’m nervous it’s connected to the headache in some way?...is it normal to have this symptom for days at a time? my health anxiety has been a bit better lately but still have moments of worry.

JITTERBUG1
18-11-17, 23:56
I have had twitches like this last off and on for a couple of weeks. I had one on my nose one time. It drove me nuts. I didn't even realize there was a muscle there. I was under alot of stress and sleep deprived with new baby.

tan235
19-11-17, 05:56
um, eye twitch 5 months now.........

KimmiSomething
19-11-17, 08:56
um, eye twitch 5 months now.........

Wow, 5 months! Sorry to hear that. I’ve been taking sleeping pills for a few weeks, could this be related to the twitching?

scalise530
29-11-17, 17:58
I have been suffering the same exact symptom for almost 2 months now. It started as a tingling in my upper corner eyelid - when I pulled it away from my face a little i could see the little eyelashes fluttering ever so slightly. Now, the buzzing is in my lower inside corner of same eyelid and I notice that after I blink sometimes it will twitch a little as it readjusts - sometimes it just twitches on it's own too. It is very annoying. All of this started when my youngest son (who was born with Down Syndrome) was in for a surgery to help treat a colon defect he was born with called Hirschsprung's disease. My GP keeps telling me it's stress / anxiety / lack of sleep / etc but I'm beginning to get nervous about it as I've read several awful conditions this could be the start of and considering seeing a Neuro to but my mind at ease. I'm at my wits end dealing with this constant twitching.

Lola-Lee
30-11-17, 00:52
My eye,lip and nose are twitching now.:mad:
I know it is Anxiety and Stress related,last few days suck.