PDA

View Full Version : 2 new moles aged 34 :( pics attached

stressedmamof3
19-11-17, 09:19
I haven't visited this site in over 18month! I thought my health anxiety had gone! Last night I was watching tv and just happened to come across 2 new moles on my upper back, I know they weren't there in September as I was on holiday and would have noticed them when putting sun cream on as I can reach where they are !
I have plenty of freckles and skin tags but no other moles, this has brought my anxiety back to the surface and I feel ill , they are about 4.5 cm apart but are symmetrical and don't itch hurt or bleed!

They are slightly rough to touch!
I have read any new mole after the age of 30 needs checked out! I am petrified

Fishmanpa
19-11-17, 09:24
I didn't know you were into astronomy! great pics of Mars! :winks:

With respect, posting ginourmous blurry pics doesn't help and we're not qualified to tell you.

Positive thoughts

heyitsmeyou
19-11-17, 12:13
What fish said above. But they don’t look sinister to me.

nomorepanic
19-11-17, 13:05
Can you post them as an attachment as they are too big for the page!

tmckenzie-orr
19-11-17, 13:26
https://imgbb.com Use this site to upload the links and send to us

Fishmanpa
19-11-17, 17:37
Use this site to upload the links and send to us

Pics or no pics, we can't say one way or another. Besides, it's not healthy to do all the self examination and obsess on it. Unless it really looks nasty, the reaction is always the same... Looks normal but see your doctor if you're that concerned.

Positive thoughts

Ellient
19-11-17, 17:45
I agree we aren't doctors and only a doctor can tell you really if it's bad to me it looks normal but the rule is to get checked out.

Just because you have a new mole it doesn't mean anything bad is going on - hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KK77
19-11-17, 17:51
Can't really make head nor tail but see your doc if any of your moles looks like 3 images below:

https://smd-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/science-red/s3fs-public/mnt/medialibrary/2014/05/15/splash2.jpg