PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day

supermom
19-11-17, 16:01
Just need some kind words and hugs I guess. I haven't taken my medication yet this AM and I see my therapist tomorrow but the last 2 days have been hard.

Maca44
19-11-17, 17:41
Maybe its the same for you but I feel better after seeing my therapist the next day then over the week I decline and the anxiety creeps back so I look forward to the next meeting then it all comes out and I can vent my upset.

Is there a reason you have missed the medication ?

supermom
19-11-17, 20:29
No I took it, just a busy morning. I almost feel the opposite. I get more anxious when it's time to see them then better after. I know I'll feel better after.

lior
19-11-17, 23:22
Do you know why you feel more anxious when you're about to see them? Do you think it could help if you tell them you're getting anxious about seeing them? They might be able to help you work through that.

supermom
20-11-17, 13:16
Well 1: I'm struggling with something that I will talk with my therapist tonight about. and the others things are like every time I have to take my meds it just reminds me that I have a problem, or when I have to see my therapist or psyche. It's just constant reminders that I'm not normal.

lior
21-11-17, 02:03
You're not normal, you're special. This journey that you're on is a gift. It's a hugely challenging journey, but it's going to make you incredible.

Problems are opportunities. It can be hard to see that when you're feeling low - but as you progress, you will start to see this.

---------- Post added at 02:03 ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 ----------

I do believe that talking to your therapist about this particular issue could be helpful - you won't be the first person they've seen that feels this way.

Good luck. :)