PDA

View Full Version : Light headed 24/7

Aquilega
20-11-17, 15:21
Good afternoon I have been light head with my GAD anxiety for a long time,yes I still go shopping and walking,but it really takes it out of me now I do get some breaks from August September wasn't to bad,,so I know it will pass,I have never stayed in bed although often feel like it,my question is would a day in bed be beneficial or the opposite,thank you:)

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:07 ----------

Thank you for all your replies

Chick100
20-11-17, 18:07
Good afternoon I have been light head with my GAD anxiety for a long time,yes I still go shopping and walking,but it really takes it out of me now I do get some breaks from August September wasn't to bad,,so I know it will pass,I have never stayed in bed although often feel like it,my question is would a day in bed be beneficial or the opposite,thank you:)

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:07 ----------

Thank you for all your replies
Hello dear Aquilega.

So sorry I canīt answer your question, but hope you feel a lot better soon.
Have you mentioned this to your doctor? If not maybe it would be a good idea.
Iīm just going to nip over to your website right now. i enjoyed it so much when I looked a few weeks ago. xx :)

cattia
20-11-17, 19:03
This is a real problem for me at the moment. I've found recently that it's got better when I'm not at work but when I'm there I have it most of the day along with sporadic dizziness. I have found resting helps as it's so exhausting but once I stop resting there is basically no improvement. I'm trying to do short meditations a few times a day at work now just to try and break the anxiety and stress cycle I'm in. I just want to hide away and I only feel relaxed when I'm home or out with my family.

Aquilega
21-11-17, 06:31
Hello dear Aquilega.

So sorry I canīt answer your question, but hope you feel a lot better soon.
Have you mentioned this to your doctor? If not maybe it would be a good idea.
Iīm just going to nip over to your website right now. i enjoyed it so much when I looked a few weeks ago. xx :)

Thank you for your kind and friendly posts:)

---------- Post added at 06:31 ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 ----------

This is a real problem for me at the moment. I've found recently that it's got better when I'm not at work but when I'm there I have it most of the day along with sporadic dizziness. I have found resting helps as it's so exhausting but once I stop resting there is basically no improvement. I'm trying to do short meditations a few times a day at work now just to try and break the anxiety and stress cycle I'm in. I just want to hide away and I only feel relaxed when I'm home or out with my family.

Morning and thank you for replying to my post,I thought I was on my own:)