PDA

View Full Version : Trying not to panic about skin cancer-pics attached

CHELLEB1017
20-11-17, 13:45
Guys can you please looks at the pics I posted? The one of my jaw the little pink thing (it's under the two brown moles) has been there atleast 6 months unchanged but it just doesn't look like a regular brown mole so I'm freaking out. Then the other pic is my back and the weird looking thing is more like a pinkinsh red but no change since I've watched it the past two months. Do these look like cancer to you?

fma11122345
20-11-17, 14:59
If they haven't changed in that long I wouldn't worry to much about it :) just keep a eye on them

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

CHELLEB1017
20-11-17, 15:59
So me having no patience I went to the derm and the one on my jaw is a cyst so got a shot in it and the one in my back she said looks like a normal mole that is only .2mm she took a pic and said we can check again I'm 3 months but that neither of these are skin cancer or anything to worry about! Thanks for reading this and responding! I seriously have been feeling so good and then bam it strikes yet again!

fma11122345
20-11-17, 16:04
Haha no problem! And i get you ^^ HA is terrible! thank god for this sight!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

tmckenzie-orr
20-11-17, 17:43
Hey they are nothing to worry about can see from the pics they are completely 100% benign if you go to my posting history I posted a database of over 400 melonomas and none of them remotely look like it so chill

CHELLEB1017
20-11-17, 18:17
Thank you!!

tmckenzie-orr
20-11-17, 18:26
Skin cancer is one of my biggest worry’s , and came back to this board recently for my own reassurance , I have a mole that looks slightly dodgy but it’s too small to worry about at the moment so have took pics and measured and will not look at it again for a few weeks and and this board helped me rationilise things and say it’s too small to worry about which I knew in my head but when you worry about something it’s so scary and cannot think of much else , it’s good to ask for reassurance but along as it’s not obsessive it’s fine, I feel as if I have done a course on melonomas have done so much research it’s unreal lol , hope U can relax now to know you’re look absolutely fine :) so try forget about them or do what I done and took pics and measured and not look at them again , :)