PDA

View Full Version : I am so scared

Ak786
20-11-17, 15:18
Hi all im new here, i am feeling so anxious and having panic attacks awaiting my blood and xray results. The surgery said they have results and doc can call me tomorrow as they havent been looked at yet. I am so stressed i cried on the phone begging if a doc can call me today as i cant take another day of this anxiety. I cant eat or sleep. I just know something is wrong as whenever they have checked for anything its always something. So now i dread what now! I have crohns and this anxiety is sending my body in to shock mode. I just dont know how to cope anymore. 😢

venusbluejeans
20-11-17, 15:25
Hiya Ak786 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

JamesG_UK
21-11-17, 07:55
Hey AK,

Are you OK????? I know how extreme the anxiety can be in these situations. Try your best to stay calm (I know that's not at all easy). It sounds like you're anticipating the very worst, but you have no reason to really. Let us know how you get on, and welcome to No More Panic :) Anxiety in all of it's forms is awful, but you'll find lots of help here. All the best, J.

Jo74
09-12-17, 03:11
Hi. I'm sorry to hear you are suffering. I am dealing with a bad bout of anxiety. IBS has flared up so I can't eat and I just can't switch off my mind to sleep. It feels like it will never end and you feel alone. I hope you are feeling a bit better now