PDA

View Full Version : How to date when you're paranoid about STD's?

scaredpt
20-11-17, 16:44
Sorry if most of the people on here are married, but I was wondering for those of your who "date", how do you deal with the risks of STDs? Obviously I always use protection but it doesn't protect against everything. I know people say to have your partner show test results but that seems a bit awkward and unreasonable. I haven't done anything in a while because I'm so scared about the risk.

tmckenzie-orr
20-11-17, 17:40
Why would you even be scared of that, the majority of std can be sorted with taking a couple of tablets, don’t worry and don’t even think about it no need , you should be protective until your in a proper relationship then you can go without a condom

atl
20-11-17, 17:43
When I was single I was really worried about this. To the point of obsession. I like the advice of using protection until you are in a long-term relationship and you can both get tested and then have piece of mind.

No, a condom won't protect you against everything. But it will protect you against most things. And there's nothing wrong with waiting for a little while and getting to know someone. Though I understand the temptations :)