PDA

View Full Version : armpit node STILL PAINFUL

usernameran
20-11-17, 16:48
It has been 2 months :( It is still same size, soft movable but HURTS it radiates down my arm! Why is it taking so long.
Mammogram + ultrasound done and showed normal lymph node.
Should I worry? :( Why does it still hurt :(

Ellient
20-11-17, 17:00
Why are you worried if it shows a normal lymph node? I don't know why it hurts, do you touch it a lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkyMark88
20-11-17, 17:12
Could just be pressing against some nerve endings, causing the pain.

Fishmanpa
20-11-17, 17:30
If you're poking and prodding, that will cause it to remain reactive and painful.

Positive thoughts

usernameran
21-11-17, 14:14

This sounds like what is happening as the pain seems around it and radiates from it not actually IT if makes sense, so is this normal then?

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Why are you worried if it shows a normal lymph node? I don't know why it hurts, do you touch it a lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't touch it - it is not even that easy to find but it seems to be causing the entire armpit/down arm pain ugh. If it didnt hurt i wouldn't even know it was there.

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

also thank you all for replying
if anyone else has any experience w painful nodes lasting this long I would appreciate the feedback

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:01 ----------

The more i think of this, the more it makes sense, the more i feel better about the pain - but can that happen even if the node is not that big??? Its a slightly enlarged lima bean shaped node. I can feel it in only a specific angle with my arm bent to the side using my hand from same side! If i try to find it with my other hand i cannot feel it but its definitely there.
Thanks for taking the time to reply to me :blush: