PDA

View Full Version : Fed up of these feelings - lower abdominal pain

RobinJ123
20-11-17, 18:16
I can't seem to stop having physical problems, this time, I have mild pain below the belly button on the left side that goes down to the groin.

It's mild, feel gaseous, and uncomfortable, sometimes it is a burning feeling and it's difficult to tell if it's inside or on the muscle below the skin, because it does hurt a bit when I squeeze it.

It does quiet down sometimes, like when walking.

It started after taking Nexium for my problem with acid reflux, which I stopped now.

Could this be associated with my anxiety disorder? Or with feeling frustrated? I have GAD, and I always got some pain. Can even just a small bout of feeling frustrated, fed up or angry be enough to cause long lasting physical problems?

I been trying yoga and meditation lately, it helps a bit with anxiety.

Only just been to the doctor last week because of numbness andvweakness in my arms and legs and constant pain in my back and neck and head pressure.

I'm always there, (5 times this month) always something wrong with me. I'm 29 and go more than my 90 year old neighbour! And I'm fed up of feeling like this.��

I had my arms and legs tested by tapping etc. He said there's nothing wrong with them, but the muscles are tight and could do with physiotherapy.

I did have a urine test last year because of a similar issue, like the blood tests, all normal.