PDA

View Full Version : Sudden red warm, blotchy feet

Lepidolite
20-11-17, 19:16
In the last week when I walk about in the evenings with fluffy socks on I notice my feet feel very warm suddenly just on the top of them below my toes. I just felt it now when downstairs doing dinner. I took my socks off and my feet were red, warm and blotchy. I then had a panic attack. It is scaring me a lot. It faded and so I kept my socks off all evening but it came back again on my toes and on the foot just beneath the toes. As soon as I Sat down and rest it went away. They suddenly feel warm and go red and blotchy or just very red.

I've been having bad anxiety for a few weeks which knicker me off my feet. I've only just started being more active and noe everytime I am at night this happens and triggers me to panic.

In the daytime I've tested it walking about and wearing the same thick socks but no it doesn't seem to happen but every night it does. I don't understand it. They go very warm just on the top yet underneath them feels chilly, and it's a warm blotchy rash. It does fade after about 10 minutes or so. It scares the life out of me incase it's something serious.

Has anyone had this?