PDA

View Full Version : lumps spreading

smoothie
20-11-17, 19:55
Heyo!

Wiggly Neck lump still there, one popped up just a little further back behind it, now it feels like the nodes behind my ears have swollen too. :wacko: They feel a bit painful sometimes or I might be imagining it. :huh:

Idk if its always been like this and im just hyperaware or something.

I have no other symptoms but I am a bit sniffly.

"Smoothie! Youve been like this for ages! Go to the doctors already!"

I don't really know how to go the the doc. I'm at university every day except every second thursday (i commute and im not registered with the uni practice bc i live just 40 mins away). The days I miraculously don't have a class my mum temporarily convinces me I'm fine. It's really annoying!

I'll probably book an appointment next week as i'm very busy this one.

Ellient
20-11-17, 21:12
You are looking for glands and finding them it's like looking your elbow and finding it, they are gonna be there because that's normal..

They're small right? I can feel loads of little ones I guess they're under 1cm some bigger but I've heard that's normal so I never got it checked out and I'm still here, my son also had a massive one pop up its normal.

Go to a doctor and explain your worries when you can and mention your health anxiety too, it'll help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stecakes
20-11-17, 23:51
Sounds like reactive lymph nodes, they usually raise when you're fighting infection like cold, flu etc. They sometimes stay raised after the infection has cleared. Prodding and feeling them will make them inflamed and sore.