PDA

View Full Version : One day out of date prawn ready meal?

FeelingGroovy
20-11-17, 20:29
Hello! I知 new here and just looking for some answers as I知 pretty much getting myself into a big worry.

I ate a Tescos finest Prawn laksa curry ready meal, which use by date was yesterday the 19th. I heated it for 5 minutes as instructed and it was very hot but my brain is now telling me the prawns weren稚 as hot as the sauce! I know it was steaming but I知 just so worried now that I値l get food poisoning and not be able to attend my graduation this week.

Surely the meat would have been cooked beforehand and I heated it correctly so should be ok? In future I知 going to just NOT do this to myself. :unsure:

Thanks!!

Fishmanpa
20-11-17, 20:41
Surely the meat would have been cooked beforehand and I heated it correctly so should be ok?

That is correct and don't call me Shirley! ;)

Positive thoughts

pulisa
20-11-17, 20:49
Good old Leslie Nielsen but the OP is far too young to "get" that quote, FMP!

I'm pretty sure you heated up and cooked that meal correctly so you'll be absolutely fine for your graduation. Congratulations on getting your degree!

Fishmanpa
20-11-17, 20:51

True... ~lol~ OP... I'm referring to Airplane (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixljWVyPby0) :) One of the silliest and funniest parody movies of all time!

Positive thoughts

FeelingGroovy
20-11-17, 21:29

I'm pretty sure you heated up and cooked that meal correctly so you'll be absolutely fine for your graduation. Congratulations on getting your degree!

While that may be true...my username is a simon & Garfunkel reference :winks:

Thanks for the lovely message!

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

That is correct and don't call me Shirley! ;)

Positive thoughts

Although I am in fact unaware of the quote I still smiled thanks for the reply!! :D