PDA

View Full Version : Desperate to feel calm- please help

Ethansmom
21-11-17, 13:48
Will serequel make me feel calm? I have daily panic attacks unless I take clonazapam. I believe the doctor will suggest this next week. My body needs a break and I need something non addicting. I also take lexepro

pulisa
21-11-17, 14:05
How many meds are you on now? You're also taking gabapentin? Is your doctor just piling on the meds with no therapy?

Ethansmom
21-11-17, 15:54
Pulisa, I don't appreciate your responses to me. If you have nothing good to say, then please stop responding. Do you really think a trained doctor would do that.

pulisa
21-11-17, 17:36
I am aware that you don't like my responses but it is a question that I wanted to ask as the management of anxiety disorders can involve more than prescribing a variety of meds which apparently aren't helping you so far. And no, I don't have the knowledge or expertise of your doctor but I do have experience of how anxiety can overwhelm and take over your life.

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:31 ----------

I won't upset you further by giving the wrong type of responses so I'll just wish you all the best for the future and I hope you soon find some long lasting respite from anxiety.