PDA

View Full Version : Itching all over and aches

Stars123
21-11-17, 14:29
Has anybody had or got all over itching constantly ?
I haven't been to doctors yet I'm too scared too but I have severe itching I did have a rash the first time I itches it was behind my knees and on my thighs I thought it was my leggings i got a bath got out and was fine the rash appeared to be nearly gone, but I woke up two days later with a itchy back which then turned into everything it hing and two days I've got this prickly itch with no rash this time it's all over from head to toe.
Now my legs especially behind my knees are aching, my arms randomly ache too and I'll have like minor cramp feeling I'm 25 normally fit and healthy I did have the hormonal coil put in a month ago That's the only change I've had and also my depression and what was mild health anxiety appeared but now I've googled for the first time in nearly a year and it's not looking good :(
If anyone has had similar please let me know what it turned out to be/ what it could be I really don't want to go to doctors i once practically lived there I don't want to start the habit

Clydesdale Epona
21-11-17, 14:42
Hiya :)

I would try maybe going into a supermarket or boots/superdrug and buy some Claritin maybe? I myself had a rash and it went away only to return the same weekend but it was all over, I rang 111 and went to the docs the next day who gave me loratadine(which is pretty close Claritin) so maybe try them first and if it doesn't get better go to your doctors x

Best wishes :hugs: