PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Toronto

Towelie
21-11-17, 16:07
Hi all,

Been lurking this forum a little while and found lots of great info about health anxiety so I thought I'd join. Mine got bad a couple years ago and it comes and goes. Seems to get a bit worse each time too! Currently climbing out of a bad hole and starting to feel better thanks to reading some positive posts on here. I just keep telling myself how much anxiety can affect the nervous system and my symptoms seem to get better daily 😥.

Just consulting with my new gp this Friday and hopefully he will put my mind at ease or refer me to some cbt, or anxiety meds, whatever is necessary.

Anyways thanks for reading, it's great to know I'm not alone. Just gotta remember next time I sink into a hole, that I've been through it before and it's all in my head!

Yes my name is a south park reference 😂

You're a towel!

venusbluejeans
21-11-17, 16:13
Hiya Towelie and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: