PDA

View Full Version : Cant Breathe

pepperutchie
22-11-17, 07:45
Hi i havent post here for a long time, have seen so many new ppl here too welcome you came to the right place for support..i have anxiety for 10 years now on and off, but lately i have been into stressful situation that my body and mind couldnt quite handle..i was sitting in my bed last night relaxed i guess and suddenly i just cannot breath, i was gasping for air and feels like i will pass out, i have blurred vision and lightheaded.. i just found myself crying to my mom and saying i feel like im going to die tonight..and the truth is i am feeling like this everyday..this anxiety has hit me so very bad..i feel im loosing it..

unicorndusy
22-11-17, 20:25
Hey there,

I'm so sorry to hear about your scary experience last night, please try not to worry too much! (Easier said than done, I know!) Anxiety is the worst at the best of times and what you experienced was a very natural but still frightening anxiety attack. The past few days I have been breathless over worry about my leg (won't go into that) thinking I need to go to the A&E and I'm still not convinced I'm fine even know my really supportive mom told me not to worry and to stop googling. Breathlessness for me is the scariest symptom as well as chest pain! Have you tried talking to your doctor?

Peace and love